Paranoia Stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushjob, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Agreed man that kid wouldn't be inside the building with me, there's no way I'd hang around someone that weird

2. my worst paranoid streak was the 2nd time i smoked... it was the night after my 1st time, and my friend who smoked me out had some really dank bud. anyway, we were camping with my boy scout troop (this is a couple of years ago). i had set our tent up away from the rest of the people so that we could toke it up. so the 2nd night, we had had a campfire, and then everyone had gone to bed except these 2 little kids (10 or 11, i think). anyway, so after a bowl in my friends pipe, he says that he thinks the 2 kids by the fire are looking at us and are going to tell the adults. needless to say, i freak the fuck out. i heard noises in the woods that were slow and deliberate, like a human trying to be sneaky. he heard them too, but he just thought it was funny at first. he started fucking provoking me and shit, saying that they had told and the adults were coming. after a while he started getting paranoid too and we just lay there, trying to be as quiet as possible. needless to say, that was a crappy session :mad:

3. That doesn't sound like scout behavior :laughing:

4. That sounds like some crazy shit, the closet obviously protected your brain from the aliens.

5. got higher than i'd ever been in my life with a buddy, decided to cook a shepperds pie in the microwave, stand there staring at the fucker spinning around in there, realise the microwave is heating up, think to myself 'SHIT, ARE MICROWAVES SUPPOSED TO GET HOT LIKE THIS!?', start freaking the fuck out thinking theres something wrong with my microwave and i'm nuking myself

haha that's a great memory

6. haha, was the food good though?

7. haha no, but it was great :smoke:

8. Whenever I see somone in a group of people I'm chillin' with look away from the group I have to look too

9. my first few months of smokin me and my best friend used to smoke in his backhouse round 2am (he always suggested as soon as we got in there but i always said to wait til 2am when everyones asleep so they cant smell it since we had connects to really skunky bud from the start ex. half a joint of some sour d we had made 2 blocks reek really strongly since we had sober lookouts who smelled us smoking from over a block away)

anyways we were beginners so we had extremely low tolerance to the point that we couldnt move after finishing our blunts so i decide to put some scary shit on heard the uninvited was pretty good so i pop that in when we're at the peak of our highs and theres this one part where the girl walks into a forest and sees plastic garbage bags and when she gets close it falls over revealing chopped up body parts and we're like oh shit... and then the head cracks and whips straight at us and said something and we almost scream like little girls (it was thunderstorming and we kept hearing something trying to get in even when we were sober).

then i notice....theres a bag just like the one in the movie right infront of us next to the door that we didnt notice and it looked like it was leaking blood from the bottom of the bag (it was but thats a different story) and we get so scared shitless that i try to make a run for the door but it actually falls over like in the movie and we fucking scream "holy fucking shit!!" at the top of our lungs and both jump under the covers on the couch screaming and panicing until we fell asleep which was few hours later because we thought we kept seeing someone looking back at us from outside the little windows in the backhouse standing there in the thunderstorm everytime one of us peeked lol.

i woke up with shit in my pants that morning. was funny as hell after all was said and done

10. This one happened last night, scared all of us shit-less even though we knew it was just the weed, heh.

We started off smoking at the base of these hills, near a mountain bike track. It's about 1030 at night, and a we see a car in the distance. We all joke around like "Oh yeah thats cops for sure", and then as the car gets closer, we start getting more and more worried. We all jump in the car and panic and try turn the lights off, when the car pulls into this carpark and just stops with the headlights facing us. We think it's police for sure, when the guy just does a U turn and leaves.. We were all peaking at the time I was thinking of the best place to stash my pipe.

Later that night we went to a local cemetery, and after that we drove out to this place everybody calls "The Cult", because its just this HUUGE archway you have to drive under, and when you get inside its like a huge building with small windows. It's hyped as a really scary place, and being high as we were, we started freaking out before we even got there.

Needless to say, my new favorite activity while smoking is driving around to scary places and freaking ourselves out

11. My friend and I were smoking a joint at this park that closes at 11pm. It was like 10:50 when we got there and it took us 10 minutes to finish the joint. So when 11pm came, we saw car lights turn on and highbeams flashing. My friend and I ran so fucking fast. I don't know who it was, but we both thought it was a cop telling us to get out of the park.

Paranoia set in really hard lol.

12. I had made an awesome dinner for my friends, we had been smoking a bunch of weed. My best friend threw up later on and I began to wonder if it was the food because I was already paranoid about the meat being undercooked, but everyone said that it was okay. Meanwhile, another person (who drank the same kind of beer that the other guy that had puked drank too) threw up. For a while there I was convinced that my spaghetti was going to make all of my friends throw up and die one by one - including my dog who ate some of my friend's throw up too. For the longest time I just remember getting so worried for us all, but I never said anything to anyone. It was just like a real life scary movie.
    Thank goodness it was just that yucky beer that my two pals were drinking~ :hello:

13. LOOLOLOL, That sounds like a hell of an experience, definitely want to try that out sometime.

14. Hell yeah

Back in my home town we had this small village full of albinos, needless to say people would go there at night to try and catch them doing things. (rumored to be practicing witchcraft and sacrificing animals)

15. Shiiiit that sounds way scarier.. It was bad for us though because the windows were fogged up so you would freak out at like a tree stump and think it's like a corpse.

16. back in grade 9 when i started blazing i blazed a couple fat joints and a bong bowl of some dank for the first time but i skipped the last block of the school day to go toke. There was one problem, i had to go back to school to get my bag and shit. So at my school the principal walks around after schoool ( i didnt know this at the time ) i was high as fuck and i got it in my head that he was out to get me, so i ran around my school avoiding him and freaking the fuck out. So he walks right by me, says hello, i fucking scream and run out of school flapping my arms like a chicken shit haha

17. Going out to smoke a blunt late at night in front of my house. I heard some shit and my paranoia increased per puff. After I was done I went inside to grab a stoagie and a baseball bat, ready to fuck shit up like hannibal from the A-team and light up my stoag with a match after and say, "I love it when a plan comes together" :devious:

18. hell yeah! haha.

I actually thought someone was breaking in my house so I grabbed a longboard and knife and was going to go straight up Shaka Zulu.

19. I took a big T-Break and it was my first day back.
    Me and 2 other friends picked up some Afghan Kush.
    Packed about 10-15 bowls in my old sherlock bub (R.I.P).
    My whole world was fucked. I was flipping out, everything was moving and it was wicked loud. I couldn't relax, I was beyond stoned.

It was fucking awesome.

20. Right around the 7th bowl I'd ask myself .. why am I wasting this weed?