Paranoia Smoking and sketching

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michio Kaku, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Most of the time when I'm alone at my house stoned I'll hear thumps or something outside and I live pretty deep in the hood..
    Anyway, a lot of the times I smoke I get the feeling that someones trying to break into my house or try to sneak in and kill me.. and I often have my shotgun, baseball bat, and sword at my side.
    Am I being a crazy paranoid fuck?

2. Yeah ,you can't enjoy your high if you're paranoid and antsy! Put on some music and relax ;)

We all love the green
    You and I
    Let's smoke some weed
    & get high! :)

3. Trust me, I know the feeling. I stopped smoking half a year ago because everytime I got high (During this time) it turned out to be one of the worst days of my life. But it all depends on the Person and your surroundings. If I had my own place I could smoke till the sun came up without any problems.

The paranoia has got to be one of the worst things. Just remember it can make you feel like absolute trash, and at other times make you feel amazing. At least for me.

I try!

Yeah not too big of a deal I just feel like a weirdo with a sword in my hand chillin' around the house.

5. hahaha ??? you just choose one or what,

..yep think ill use the sword this time

6. LOL, it's more of a shortsword. It's 2 and a half feet long from handle base to tip, nevertheless, could destroy some intruders.

7. You're tripping out maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn

8. The first or second time i smoked alone i was in bed and i could have sworn slenderman was coming for me xD but yea youre just being paranoid man. Just lock your doors :p

9. Haha slendermans fuckin scary!

10. Get outa the hood and enjoy life. Yeah, youre over reacting but it probably won't change until the enviroment does.

11. I used to get paranoid a lot when i first started, idk i would say try to relax but TRYING to do anything at that point really doesnt help. While doing nothing does. 

I suggest stretching before and during the high. When you first start you will still be paranoid, but as those muscles stretch they will hold your attention until your stretching without thinking about anything. Which feels great.

12. Just chill out, if someone breaks in then they break in, no point dwelling on what might happen as it probably wont.

13. As a fellow hood rat I feel your paranoia. Lock your shit up, if someone breaks in they have to break a window or the door down. Leave no vulnerabilities. If someone is breaking in you'll fucking know man, make sure your strap is close and you know how to use it.

14. I've been chillin lately.. No paranoia but still got the weapons at the ready lol. Lived in the ghetto all my life so it's not really an environment thing, but it's chilled out recently.

15. You keep a sword by your side while you smoke? That's badass. I want a smoking sword

16. My question what are you doing while high?

I always have some activity ready for after smoking and that keeps my mind pretty busy. It's mostly a good movie, tv show or videogames.
    If I would just smoke then do nothing in a silent room who knows what wierd crap would go through my mind lol

17. #17 Michio Kaku, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    Lol'd at this.
    Yeah I do anyway whether smoking or not. You'd think I was a nut I guess..
    Just wanna be prepared if beef comes around, especially if it's life threatening,
    Now if someone was wanting 1v1 that would be different of course and I'd be down right there..
    but if my life is ever in danger and I have a sword, or in some cases my shotgun, I think my odds are a little better.
    I'd invest in one.. BudK internet magazine has tons of bad-ass good priced weapons that I have bookmarked and are on my wishlist

This is a good point..