Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoia experience that I wanted to share with you guys

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cod2, Jul 5, 2012.

1. **Longish read**

I had a bit of a paranoia experience the other night and thought I'd share it with you guys.

So it's June 30th, the night before Canada Day. A lot of cops are out on the streets because 1. it was a Saturday night and 2. it was the night before Canada Day so everyone is out partying, drunk driving, etc.

I was with my buddies blazing in a park that's just up the street from where I live. We're all having a blast, ripping bong and smoking some weisha. It's around midnight and all of a sudden we hear a cop siren go off. No biggie, happens all the time.

Seconds later we hear more sirens. Meh, probably just rushing to a house or something.

More sirens. And more sirens. And more.

Eventually it starts getting really sketchy because the sirens were getting closer and closer. At one point the sound seemed so close that it seemed like it was going off on the street behind us.

My friends and I were all like WTF, what's going on?? Is shit going down? Maybe we should dip home. We all agree to go home before anything happens. A couple of my friends brought cars and they offered me a ride, but I insisted on walking since I lived so close and I was in possession. So I start walking out of the park and I see a police car drive by the park and that's when the paranoia got on a whole other level.

I got a call from home saying I should watch out because the cops are driving around my neighborhood and even set up a roadblock pretty much right by my house. I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to get caught with weed. What I ended up doing was leaving my weed (probably around 1.0-1.5g), grinder, and lighter by some tree and fast walked home.

On the way home two cop cars drove right past me and one even stopped and watched me walk into my house.

I kind of regret leaving that stuff there because the weed was really dank and I had just picked it up that night, the grinder was my only one, and the lighter was the best lighter I've ever had.

I went back the next day and the stuff was gone.

But I think in the end I made the right decision.

2. You left weed in a park in fear of getting stopped by the police on your way home.

You didn't get stopped on the way home.

Your weed is gone.

I'm sorry bud, but in the end you actually did not make the right decision....

3. I know you didn't have much time but should have found a more concrete hiding spot to grab your stuff in the morning

4. you should of just put that shit in your shoe and tossed the grinder. cops can't make you take off your shoes as far as I know.

I've heard things about canadian cops on here. I thought cops were chill in canada?

5. Yeah, I wouldn't have done that man. I live in Canada too and I was taking the greyhound to vancouver one time. I had wanted to take a piss, but i was carrying my bong, a half ounce and my grinder with me in my backpack. I walked inside this building and just relized the only way to get out was through security! I walked back out the way I came and this police/security lady yelled at me but I said I made a mistake, and she didn't care. It was a close one haha

6. Bro we're in Canada they woulda just asked for a hit and let you be on your way!

7. "no officer, im sorry. This is all I have"
    Canadian Cop: h\ohh okay well... no biggie,have a safe drive"*hands back weed*

8. When I was a senior in high school my Mom texted if I was "doing anything I shouldn't be" (smoking weed) so I sketched and tossed my bag, which i used a lighter to seal, into an empty monster can and tossed it on the side of the road near a telephone pole so I'd remember where. Got my bud when my mom left the house and blazed that shit up

9. anybody else picture rioting going on in the background?

10. But if you're a corrupt cop who likes to smoke wouldn't they just make a deal with the suspect that if they "destroy" the weed then you won't get charged and they just smoke that shit?

Haha, It might happen on every day

11. There still doing him a favor by not busting him so he can't be too pissed about it, hypothetically speaking considering no arrests were made

12. Exactly, Win win situation :D but if that happened to me I'd be PISSED