Papers of choice?

Discussion in 'General' started by cigarellofeind, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Yo

So i was rolling my nugs up in my fresh pack of RAW papers while i was thinking to myself ."what are the most popular rolling papers around ?"
    so go ahead and post your favourites and why they are..

I smoke everything from pipes to blunts but when I'm rolling a J You just can't beat a nice RAW rolling paper to skin in.Perfect taste nice and subtle hemp is the future.

2. I haven't tried Zig Zags before to be totally honest but i hear good things

3. ez wider slow burning usually...caz i face joints or deuce them with someone..if its more ppl ill smoke a l

4. Raw unbleached

5. ez widers are Good as well !

6. Yeah i tried the raw papers but i dont really like them..IMO theyre overrated

7. Orange Zig Zags 1 1/4 :smoke:

8. it's kinda like Rizlas over here lol

9. Stick with your bleached china produced probably lead containing papers then :smoke:

10. Blunt wraps

11. I love RAW papers. Best I've ever smoked. I don't smoke anything but natural hemp papers when I smoke joints now.

12. [quote name='"Brohem"']

Stick with your bleached china produced probably lead containing papers then :smoke:[/quote]

Here we go...

13. Zig Zag extra thins or the king size

14. I'd say that zig zags seem to be the most popular in the USA but Rizzla' at the moment are the most common in u.k , And i agree with Eldar220 especially when you smoke pure nugs no tabbaco polluting your shit up..

15. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']Orange Zig Zags 1 1/4 :smoke:[/quote]

This ....

16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those are mine.

17. rizla silvers or smoking silvers.
    there the lightest papers you can get over here

18. Will do..thats the only reason i use them :rolleyes: