Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Papers in Utah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KodiakWW, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I just moved to Salt Lake City, Utah, from Canada, and I need a place to buy papers to roll joints, but I'm under 18. Will they ID me? And do I need to be 18 to buy glass here?

2. you have to be atleast 18 to be on the forums

3. / thread. banned member to be coming

4. Hahahaha

5. 19...Fuckin' Utah.

Keep goin', Junior! You'll get there one day, hopefully...Well, you'll get there if that wretched fuckin' state doesn't eat your soul and send it out on a fuckin' spaceship.

Fuckin' Utah...:cool:

6. Oh well... shouldn't have to be over 18 to talk about something that's illegal no matter what age you are, (with the exceptions, obviously). Whatever, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.