Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paper

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cony1q, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Hello.I know this is a stupid question,and maybe this section is not for that.Please tell me some other uses for rolling paper, my mom found it and I need to tell why I use it.Use your creativity:jump:

2. I keep my cigarettes in my back pocket and use papers to repair broken ones.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Oh Billy...

• Like Like x 5
  5. Haha I always do this too, I just cut off the part without the glue and wrap it around the broken cig.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You can use it with nail polish to repair cracked, torn, or cut speaker cones.

7. Tell her you are making a paper machete pinata for your 6th grade class.

• Like Like x 8
  8. ...for rolling papers...

:vaping:

9. When I'm running super low on weed I'll crumble half a paper up so it covers half of the hole on my bowl so I can smoke the little bit of weed flakes I have left.

Probably not the answer you were looking for. Rolling papers are for..... rolling joints or cigarettes. That's really it. If you have to just be honest or say you're holding them for a friend idk.

10. You have 2 options. Would you rather her think you smoke tobacco or weed? Because those are the 2 reasons to have rolling paper.

Choice is yours to make.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Done.after a long discussion she agreed and soon I will buy some seeds,to grow my own weed.im so happy hahahaa

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks for your answers guys

• Like Like x 1