Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paper substitute

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PapaPete, Oct 27, 2010.

1. What makes a good substitute for rolling paper? [​IMG]

2. here we go again. let the 30 page thread begin!:hello:

3. A bong
    A pipe
    A hooka
    A vape
    Hot knives
    Edibles

Shall I continue?

Dont roll with anything that isnt a rolling paper or blunt. And if you have none of the above the i guess your shit outta luck til you do.

Cheers.

4. .

i second that ,my buddy n i once ran out of papers ,so we decided to use some baking sheets ...we figured since they were both made out the same material and had roughyl the same density ,,,we got so high it was almost psychadelic and difficult to enjoy ,,,on closer examination of the baking sheets i could see that it had a lil 'gloss' to it meaning they had some plastic in em,...anyone experience something similar ? coz iim still not sure if it was the paper ,either that or the weed was laced coz never in my life have i felt so high

5. Use the search function...buy rolling papers you should be old enough end of story

6. Corn husks are your only healthy alternatives other than those already listed. It sounds funny but that is what was used to roll smokables in the olden days.

7. ^^ Plus ive heard they enhance the high in some way!

Cheers.