Paper on Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Thenderson2011, Oct 26, 2011.

1. #1 Thenderson2011, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    I wrote a paper on legalization of Cannabis back in the spring, and recently found it in my email outbox (my computer crashed after I saved it) and thought I would share it with everyone. I'll upload it as an attachment, but I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on it.

Thanks!

P.S. It's 10 pages, so it's a bit of a read, so I understand if you don't read it all haha.

Edit : It won't let me upload it as a .docx, and my Microsoft Word is messing up, and won't let me open it(Microsoft Word in general). Any suggestions?

Edit : Cannabis : God's Gift to Man

2. Man, you write well!! Good stuff dude! :hello:

3. Haha thank you! I hoped everyone would like it, although it is really long haha.

4. Nice topic for a paper, and very informative for those who aren't up to
    speed.

I pm'ed you with my critique, hope you find it helpful.

Here's to a big old fat A :bongin:

5. Thanks again, I enjoyed the critique (always gotta enjoy a little criticism haha)

Agreed, and then a big fat B(lunt) :D

6. I wish everyone would take the time to do this. I wrote a 37 page term paper on the damages of drug prohibition. I was not allowed to share it, was told that it would not be graded, and I had 1/4 of the originally allocated time to rewrite my paper on a different topic or I would be failed. That's the climate I grew up in. I'm glad to see that things have changed.

Thank your for sharing.

7. Wow, I would have been furious. We had to submit a topic to our professor before we started the paper, so I wasn't sure if I would be allowed to use it as my topic or not. I'm really happy that college's are more relaxed on subjects such as that now. I know my highschool would have tripped if I would have tried to write the same paper though haha.