Paper due in a few hrs!! >_<

Discussion in 'General' started by flamerun92, May 14, 2011.

1. Ha...Ha...Ha :rolleyes:

2. Well guys...I got a 66 on the test and a 26 on the essay lol so I passed the test failed the essay

3. 66 is a passing grade? No wonder the educational system sucks.

4. 66 doesn't mean anything. my calc teacher used to grade every test out of 20.

5. #66 flamerun92, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's like a C- it's good enough

6. #67 flamerun92, May 22, 2011
    Its Out of 100

7. Hope you aren't in on designing any future Mars landers.

8. #69 flamerun92, May 22, 2011
    Na lol I hate astronomy,its intresting to know about the billions of stars and planets in the universe but that's as far as ill go

9. 66/100 sounds more like a D maybe D+

and also dont start to be satisfied with those grades, cuz that shits sucks...

Work hard on your shit and be proud of it, unless your paying for your school do work...because i cant imagine your parents wanting to spend thousands of their own money on your ass if your just going to throw it away with failing grades...

But enough parenting...smoke a bowl and get ready for your next ones

Good luck mang

10. #71 flamerun92, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
    i'm getting A's and B's in my other classes its just that this professor sucked he couldn't teach at all ,and i don't like the subject enough to try to teach myself with the book.plus its an early morning Saturday class so i almost always had a hangover/weedover.i wanted to drop the class but it wasn't possible :(

u were right btw it was a D but D is barely passing

11. Isn't that the point of university/college, though? You are there to develop skills in research, not just be fed facts by the professor.

Honestly, I would have given the essay a grade 'lol', and to give it a mid 20's mark would seem fair, if not generous. But, you know it was a stupid thing to do, so fair enough.

Hopefully you've learnt from it though.

12. yea i learnt from it lol and i actually got a 13 on the essay but im not sure if im supposed to times it by 2 or not so i did anyway to make myself feel better lol

13. Times it by 2? Wtf, just divide your 13 by the total possible points and move the decimal 2 places to the right and there's your percentage.

14. dude...i don't even know,he never told the class what the grade was out of.all i know is that the essay was 15%of my final grade. and now that i look at my essay theres barely any notes on it so that 13 might be a B....if i pass the class then we will know cause i gave up on astronomy lol

Note* yesterday i spent all day hot boxing a room wit my neighborhood potheads (like 8 dudes) and i lost count of how much we smoked and i lost track of what we smoked so today i just have a FUCK everything attitude :smoke: PEMH...(please excuse my highness) <---i just created a new acronym bitches!!! lmao

15. you have gym class in college? lol

edit: also, you had a 6 page astronomy paper due, with no specific guidelines, and you chose to write about mars and list facts about it? no wonder you got a 26 percent.

16. yea gym is a required course its health and a weight room session all in one class

17. A 66% at university here, in the UK, and is a "second" A respectable mark at least the places I know :p