Papa Smurf (2 foot BDG Stemless)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bmoric, Jan 14, 2010.

1. My brand new baby ^_____^ First and only bong!

Blue Dot Glass, stemless, 5 mm thick, 2 foot tube (26 in. with base), ice pinches, diffused/perc'd stem!!

Also got me a ash catcher, 3 arm diffused perc!

Finally, a diamond-style laser cut bowl, hooray!

i am so happy to finally have my own bong, and i have christened it "Big Papa Smurf" :hello::hello:
    OK now for some pics!

BOWL:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ASH-CATCHER:

[​IMG]

AC'S DIFFUSERS:

[​IMG]

BONG:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BDG:

[​IMG]

ICE PINCHES:

[​IMG]

DIFFY/PERC:

[​IMG]

WHOLE SET UP:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking! I AM SO STOKED TO HIT THIS TONIGHT!!!

2. looks good, haven't seen a diamond style bowl before...
    i don't think thats actually a stemless, i think i can see a Inline stem in those pics..

be really careful with that ashcatcher, it works but it's not real sturdy what so ever.

3. WOW....ME....WANT:hello::hello::hello::wave::wave::smoking::smoking::smoking::D:D:D:p:p:p:):):):eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::hello::wave::wave::wave::hello::)

4. theres one similar to this at my lhs. shit looks cool. cant say im a fan of the a/c but it looks like a decent ripper, get that some warm water in the a/c , cold and ice in the bong. you'll be set for smooth ripping.

5. Shit update us on how it iss :)

6. UGH im still waiting to hit it!! i cant fucking wait!!!! but @missionskatestx, its definitely an stemless, as there is no detachable down stem, and it is built into the bong.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO RIP THIS THO

7. I think he was talking about the fact that it has a tiny inline perc sort of thing which often is referred to as being a stemline and not a stemless. I think it still qualifies as a stemless but could also be a stemline and I think thats what mission was referring to. Hope that helps :wave:

8. That bowl is PIMP :cool:

9. haha thanks dude

@yawbus: ok i get it. ive never heard the term stemline tho thanks

10. It is a stemline perc, however it it is a fixed stem bong. Meaning the stem is not removable......