Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Papa Puff Canna Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Papa Puff, Jul 31, 2018.

1. So my fellow City Folk, here is my recipe for making coco cana oil! So here we go

I use 80 grams of bud, trim or a mix. I now will decarb it by double wrapping it in tin foil. I than place in oven at 240 for 30 to 40 min. I then take it and put into my magical butter maker. So now to prep oil. So i take 2 tbs of letichen and try to mix it with 2 cups (16oz) of coconut oil. Than i pour it on top and try to get all the bud wet while doing so. Now I take it outside to cook due to smell. Stank up the house good. Now i set mb on 2 hours @ 120°. When done I strain into a Tupperware using a fine mesh coffee screen. So now ur final result can be used to bake with or use like a tincture [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Thanks man...good stuff!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. I figured it was time to put my version up

• Like Like x 3
  4. Canna Oil FTW !
    More bang for ur cannabis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep, love that beautiful oil. Made mine with 10g master kush kief lol I think I'll put my water method up. I haven't seen one of those on here. IMG_20180801_161042.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Cool Go Team fox! I am so tired of people bagging on it! So mad im sticking with it! I was going to try other stuff, but now im doubling down. Not broke why fix. The next thing I go to will be no till

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's right man. There's always gonna be haters. You do you...if it works stick to it.
    I'm pretty happy so far with Fox farm. I'll be getting the whole dirty dozen nutes for next grow. :)

• Like Like x 2