Papa Johns (Delivery Driver)

Discussion in 'General' started by DaZeDShAdOw, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Probably one of the funnest jobs I have ever had. I just started working there 2 days ago, and it is really chill. I usually make about 40-80 a night in tips plus my hourly wage $7.00. It's a really great job for anyone that is looking, and they are always hiring. Sorry if some people consider this a bs thread. :hello:

2. nice man.
    i'm delivering pizzas for dominos right now and it's the shit
    except we're hella slow right now in the winter
    but i was makin aboud 40-80 a night during the summer

what's the most you've made in one night?

3. I loved my job delivering pizzas. Tips are the fucking shit.

4. I worked thanks giving, christmas, and new years the year before last at a chinese place and made over $3500 just those 3 days.

5. I went there one day and was told they weren't hiring (like every other place I've gone to).

6. Stop going to apply for jobs when you look like shit and there won't be any further problems.

7. lmao honestly when they tell you they arnt highering it is because of how you look almost guarantee it .

lol i work on the inside of the pizzza place and that sucks but everyonce in a while ill sneak out with a driver for a bleezy

8. ^MADDDD blunts while I delivered lol. A couple with custys.

9. Hahahah. I'd rep you but I gotta spread it on some other people's ass cheeks first.

10. I always call and ask first, Im like 45 minutes from civilization, so driving around would blow.

I gotta check Papa Johns though, I have been trying a small place called Anthoney Jr's

11. Sure does wear and tear on your car though..

12. Almost every pizza delivery person in my city also has a hobby of working with cars. They buy these old ass cars for $200, usually a civic, 240sx, s2000, miata. Then put $500-1000 in them to get them running well. Then use them to deliver pizzas until they can afford to put more money in them and make them road warriors.

13. I have alot of miles on my car though, like 200,000 on a 3.1 V6.

When you say it wears on your car, is that just mileage?

14. yes! i delivered for papa johns back in college. one of the best experiences of my life

15. do you guys carry weapons? i always here of pizza boys getting robbed around here

16. I want to do it so bad but i don't have a car thats good on gas.

My cousins friend had a delivery job and he said he had his buddy come along and help him and all they would do was smoke weed the whole time lol. then someone complained that there pizza smelled like weed and they had to stop lol

17. pizza drivers unite

i work at domino's. it's definitely an easy job. perfect for a stoner

18. Haha helll yeah. I used to deliver pizza's for like a year... It was SICK! I would take my boy driving around wit me who didnt even work there and we would just deliver pizzas and smoke blunts all night it was awesome. Theres nothing like getting paid to drive around, collect tips, smoke, and bump music.

And there was no reason for me to carry a weapon, but I could imagine it. There were some sketchy mother fuckers out there. Few weird people who asked me to come inside and bring the pizza in and shit... creepy. None of this is fun with $500+ in your pocket though

19. ^ You aren't supposed to walk around with all your cash .. ahaha

20. I deliver for papa johns! i started about two weeks ago, and i made 25 bucks during superbowl night for 4 deliveries. Im really slow finding places so i dont get many deliveries done. I only work 4 hours a night, and sometimes he lets me off an hour earlier. i think it will pick up soon, especially when the summer comes! hopefully