Pan's Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Movies' started by WickedLiquid, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Never saw this, but I get scared extremely easily when Im high, and eery creepy stuff fucks my shit up. So should I watch it sober first, or would it be chill to watch it high for the first time?

2. Blaze up first and watch, it's a great film.

It isn't scary or creepy at all really, just a little gruesome at times. Reading the subtitles gets a little annoying tho.

3. It's not that creepy, it does get quite graphic at times though.

4. lol nothing to be afraid, good movie. One of the few movies I still have saved on my computer. Remember its in subtitles though unless you speak spanish.

5. It's not a movie you'd get scared at. Like havatt said, it can be a bit graphic, and it is a very eerie movie. Guierllmo Del Toro's style is awesome, and can be considered creepy, but it's aslo got a great sense of fantasy and beautiful magic to it.

6. then watch the devils backbone

7. I have seen that movie couple of months ago. It was being directed by Guillermo del toro. It had been conducted a tale of childhood horrors, despair, perseverance, more suspense. I have seen that movie two to three times. I hope that It would be come with new five star movie.

8. It's intense when you're high. It's not creepy, but it's a little disturbing at times.

Really good movie though.

9. Really? I thought it wasn't very good. To me it seemed long, boring, and just drawn out. But whatev.

The ending was really cool though and how it fit with the entire movie, I was blazed so I was like :smoking:WHOAAAAA:smoking:!!! crazy stuff.

It's worth a watch for sure...blazed or sober.

10. I really like this movie, it also has an awesome soundtrack to it, the music is eearie and the whole atmosphere keeps you "kind of" on edge. I really liked this movie a lot, even though reading subtitles is annoying, i still think it´s quite good.

11. That shyt was gangsta, used to watch it all the time

12. I have to agree with you on that the movie wasn't my cup of tea either, brah. It is worth a watch for the visual effects I might say. I found the use of the mega ultra deus ex machina in the end to be insulting. That's about as cohesive of an ending as Wayne's World was trying to have :D