Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panicing on DT results

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buccsluvr, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Hey guys i gotta a question, I smoked friday nite only 2 hits and it had been a month since i smoked before that. well sure as shit i got randomed tuesday at work. is there any way i could have passed that shit or not

2. Justy drink alot of green tea, I think weed stays in you for 3-5 months. Not sure.

3. Depending on your weight and metabolism, it can stay in your system as little as 3 to 4 days

4. You're probably fine, you probably only took in <10mg of THC, which will leave within 2 days or so.

5. I sure hope so guys or else im fucked

6. yo tell us the results when you get em

7. I'd give you a fair chance of passing. You say you hadn't smoked in a month besides Friday night, and then only took two hits. I'd say like 60% pass 40% fail but thats just me being high and guessing with my semi-decent logic.

Good luck though man.