Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panic attacks.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Casper1995, Jul 23, 2003.

1. I just want to know if any of you tokers out there have ever had a panic attack. I've never had one. I jus would like to know what they are like. Thanks.

2. Everything starts closing in on you, your head feels tight, you can't breathe, you don't want to move but you want to get the fuck out of where you are, your throat feels like it has a lump in it, then you kind of freak out because you're freaking out.

People experience things differently, though.

3. ive only had 1, it was like a week after a serious realationship ended, i was already depressed like more than ever and i got all sweaty and clammy, basicley what RMJL said

4. i dunno if ive had a panic attacks but ives had some stressfull moments smokin weed, like being high as fuck and gettin stopped by the cops, whenever shit like that happens i start swettin balls and feelin all weird

5. i have had a few but they go away quick

6. yep having one right now. fucking fucking banks, man! why do they tell you one thing, then the next thing you know the little problem is now fucking HUGE because some ass can't read the "attention" notes. money is my biggest panic attack causer simply cause i don't have any and everybody else wants it.

oh yeah - you know if you're having one cause you want to scream and cry and you get the shakes and a headache and you can't stop stressing. man, i can't wait for my pot to get here.