Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panic attacks. Scared to smoke again..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chill Vibes, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Thanks so much guys. Everyone's thoughts really helped me and I appreciate it so much. You guys are by far one of the best and most friendly and helpful community that you can find on the internet. Its nice knowing I am not the only one out there that has dealt with this. I will post one last time after the weekend to tell you how things go. Again, thank you everyone so much :)

2. Yeah, I noticed that too...after my semi-introductory "paranoid on MJ" thread. (Do all new members have one of those?)

People here are helpful and patient...it's gotta get old for the long-timers, calming down noobs.

BTW
    For me, MJ works like magic for <span><span>nausea</span></span>. I can feel sick to my stomach, have a couple tokes, and 10 minutes later I'm ready for dinner!