Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panic attack 190+ bpm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by scrxm, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Dude toke up and watch a funny movie. When I get stoned I read and watch weird shit on the internet and keep myself entertained.

2. #102 scrxm, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    H

3. easier said then done though, its not the weed repeat its not the weed , something is going down with you intenally, you may not even know what it is , but until you have dealt with it your mind will punish you.

really wish i did not know so much about panic attacks, really i do

4. why not just quit smoking?? If your fine the rest of the time seems like the easy answer. Seems counter active to take something that calms your anxiety then do something that increases that anxiety. Just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #105 scrxm, Feb 8, 2014
    H

6. well I guess your gonna have to choose which you enjoy more smoking or the panic attacks. Anxiety and panic attacks are no joke. Sounds like u might be over thinking it a bit. Try just taking 1 hit and then see how you feel

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #107 scrxm, Feb 8, 2014
    H

8. THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND then he died

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. #109 scrxm, Feb 8, 2014
    h

Sent from my iP

10. At first I thought you were just being paranoid, but a mixture of how frequently these posts are coming up as of late and how ridiculous his story sounds makes me believe you a lot more. 

11. #111 scrxm, Feb 8, 2014
    H

12. what a troll lawl

first time I hear of some bullshit "chemical growing". it doesn't happen with weed so stop spreading false shit, the only genetical modifying going on here is mixing indica & sativa to create hybrid & other strains, that's fucking it, stop spreading this bullshit propangada of how modern cannabis is so poorly grown with all sorts of chemicals.

14. #114 scrxm, Feb 8, 2014
    h

15. #115 himan235, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Funny because I've had friends who've had similar problems. Come to find out rookie growers slamming nutrients, enhancers and other chemicals only weeks before harvest with almost no flushing. Did the bud smell funny at all or taste funny? I tried burnin some new bud a dude smelled good but didnt really do it and gave me a headache

16. #116 TastyDank1916, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Dude, just chill the fuck out and don't smoke so many rips lol. I'm new I've only smoked 4 times in my life, however I will tell you the first time I smoked ever (last month) was scary as fuck the first ten minutes or so. I felt like my head was going to explode and I hallucinated seeing weird patterns and kaliedascopes of colors in my eyes. I felt like I was vibrating on a massager. (I always feel this way when faded) I worried my heart rate was too fast and prayed to God to not let me die. I felt like I was getting electrocuted. Then my friend started talking to me and it eased my mind then he put some bomb ass rap on and I felt like I was flying, dancing to the beat. It was awesome lol. I gave a fuck about nothing.

Were you listening to music after you smoked?

My suggestion is to do something or listen to music when you're faded. Watch TV, do something to enjoy the high. I notice when I'm just sitting quietly when I'm faded I kinda freak out and overthink because there's nothing happening and my mind starts playing tricks. And remember it's a fucking plant. Not crack, not meth.