Pandora's Box

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Herb., Jan 11, 2010.

1. I'd like to see a rule added to the Box, if seen fit, which is:

An example of why we have the rules was given today. The example was, 'what if someone saw a cool, new drug on here, asked for advice on extraction, and over-dosed'. This is a prime example of why we have these rules. If he had been instructed on these forums, these forums have a part in the blame too.

Well the rule I'm suggesting, in my opinion, will significantly reduce something like that happening just because mixing drugs is very dangerous. Provided someone responds to a mixing question telling them to mix and the original poster over-doses because of the mix sends these forums into the ground.

I think the rule is a must and maybe more important to have in some cases.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

3. Example.

The questions that are asked pertinent to the subject of the rule can only lead to trouble. ('is it safe?') Just falls into the dosage category.

Thanks for taking a look RMJL. :)

4. Should we be using the 'report post' button to report rule breakers? I thought I read somewhere that we were, but when you use the button, it states to only use it to report advertising, spam, etc...

5. Yes, report the threads/posts. The text for the report posts button is just default text from vbulletin. You use it to report anything that breaks any of the rules of the forum/board. ;)

And thank you to everyone for reporting posts. :cool:

6. Awesome, thanks.