Pandora on a Amazon fire tablet

Discussion in 'General' started by Nate42Tbell0, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Hello. Just got an Amazon fire tablet specifically for the purpose of using Pandora. I love using Pandora while at work but between having Pandora running and my Bluetooth on for my speaker, I find I can barely use my phone for anything else because the battery dies so quickly. Anyway I downloaded Pandora expecting to see the same thing I do on my phone or at least similar. However its compleatly different. The different look wouldent matter to me if I were still able to find my playlist but for some reason they are nowhere to be found. I have premium which I don't know if that makes a diferance but either way it still says I have premium. All it shows are my radio stations. If any one can tell me what I'm missing here I'd be super grateful for any suggestions at all. Iv included a screen shot to show what im seeing when i first open the app. Screenshot_2017-09-03-03-41-37.png Thanks.

2. You could have saved yourself so much money if you just got a 10000mah powerpack for 10$ or a case with a built in battery
    They usually last 2 full phone charges the 10000mah last lile 6-10 charges

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I do have a power pack haha. I use it from time to time but it's sort of a Hassel In my option. I didn't spend much on this tablet at all. Literally 6 dollars because my mom had one already and was given this as a gift so she had never used it lol.