Pancakes

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jun 9, 2007.

1. FTW.

That is all.

2. I make some badass pancakes, blueberry or chocolate chip pancakes rock my socks

3. Meh. for breakfast or really anytime its cereal ftw!

4. Pancakes with Bananas and Walnuts....mmmmmm.....

*goes to IHOP*

5. pancakes do rule. i'm usually too lazy to make real ones though and end up eating microwaveable ones. still good though :yummy:

6. hahaha you know what I love? That rooty tooty fresh and fruity breakfast from IHOP ... it's like pancakes covered in blueberries and/or strawberries and whip cream .. holy FUCK that is the tastiest breakfast ever.

7. microwaved pancakes? no way dude, I make mine from scratch.

8. Word.

I jus made some, 4 huge ass ones. Plain but threw some butter on there and ofcourse syrup.
    Delish.

2:30 in the afternoon, Who says pancakes are for breakfast.

9. Dennys sells me pancakes 24 hours a day lol They're a meal for whenever you want :D

I haven't had a pancake in so long, and I have nothing in this house to cook with, no eggs, milk OR butter.

10. First a thread about mustard,now one about pancakes.I think we found the Psysics of grass city, make a thread about food and hungry stoners will come.:D

And Jolly I never make anything from scratch espeicially pancakes,last time I tried I had to do some serious Colon remodeling.:p

11. ouch.. lol

I like cooking, especially when I'm bored I go domestic, I clean and stuff LOL

Perhaps you should invest in a cookbook? That was your food comes out better!

12. Waffles are better.

13. That's blasphemous in a pancake discussion.

You get out of here with your love of waffles!! :p

14. omg pancakes own so hard

15. with strawberries.

with apples and cinnamon.

with bananas and chocolate chips.

16. just made some buttermilk ones with chocolate chips + maple syrup...yummy.

17. The dude that wakes up at 2 or so in the afternoon, I'd think.

18. i have a phobia for those things .... always hated them .. youll see one day they just jump and bite your fucking ass ...:rolleyes:

19. "pancakes, all exciting at first, but by the end you're fuckin' sick of 'em."

..who said it?

20. I heard that,Usually with me I'll have a craving for them,

eat them for two days in a row,

then never touch em for month's at a time.