Panama Red

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Konbrio, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I went on vacation over the holidays to see some friends and they took me a sweet ass head shop. Bought a very niceeee red steam roller, it's pretty big to. Anywho, tomorrow I have to fly back to Mich and I'm pretty sure I can't check this in haha. Is it even worth a try to have my bud package this up nice and tight for me to mail it back, or should I just congratulate my friend on his new steamroller? Thanks guys!!:wave:

2. try sending it, why not.. no return address and a bogus name to your address then if it does make it your golden.. any problems, your not jack ripper of 123 evergreen terrace.. your you at 123 evergreen terrace! lol

3. Couldn't you just clean it, roll it up in a shirt and bury it in your baggage?
    Not really sure if airport security would take a 100% clean piece of glass.

4. aww shit, if its clean carefully pack in your luggage!!
    LMAO andre nickatina... AYO FOR YAYO! lmao

5. do this but clean it out with some iso + salt real well and maybe a bit of soap after if there is still any odor

6. if your nervous send it through the mail. clean it up and pack this thing in a box with a bunch of other shit and make sure you dont touch anything with your bare hands cuz if for some reason they do find out that there is any resin or shit in there theyll finger print it

7. they aint gonna fingerprint shit. don't believe everything you see on C.S.I.. to OP just give it a good cleaning and put it in your suitcase, i've personally done this twice and returned with both piece's. the first time i was on a cruise ship and didn't have access to iso so i just used listerene and they were still a couple brown specs but it made it through.

8. aight bro, they figure out that some one is sending some thing illegal through the united states mail. which in case you didnt know is a federal crime. theres clearly no return address. besides looking for the mailing address, what seems like the only other way to find a federal criminal....hmmmm maybe finger print the box because who would be the one touching the box? the federal criminal. im sorry i know this is obviously too late for this thread but think about it..

9. prints are only on file if your a felon.. dont be a fool.

10. .....i guess this only applies to me then my bad hahaha

11. not at all, im a felon too. Just puttin that out there.. i only accept incomming mail.. nothing ridiculously large.. just follow a few simple guidelines.. think common sense! lol