Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panama City Beach, FL - Spring Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by meyers313, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Hey i was wondering if any one has been or is from the Panama City Beach, FL area. I am going there for spring break and was wondering how strict they are about smoking?(general Laws, How strict is it enforced, and can i smoke on the beach) Also if anyone know of any cool shops down there let me know.

2. #2 SK8MAFIA_JK, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
  3. #3 wunschshrek, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    I live in PCB florida.

Very strict, a .0001 will get you arrested. You can smoke on the beach, but if it is stinky or people smell it, cops will start swarming searching for you. Also the police walk down the streets with drug dogs, in between the traffic during spring break. The dogs signal and you gettin ripped out of your car and searched.

There are tons of K-9 units in PCB, more than I ever saw in NY. Most units will have a dog with them, especially during spring break.

The local head shops are a rip off as well.

When are you coming, the beach is still dead.

4. Im thinkin bout showin up the 25th cause break doesnt start here till 23rd for me >( but I dunno last time I went up to PC I almost got busted

5. welcome to cocaine cowboys ;)...theres a reason there are so many k9 units in flordia...

6. I live in pcb too. I smoke blunts on the beach all the time never have a problem. Not that many good head shops in pcb. You can try the couple of purple hazes or just find one along front beach. If you want to goto a really good headshop make a trip up to fort walton its a place called Harry Headys they have some pretty nice stuff

7. i used to go there when i was a kid living in the south. one of my fav beaches. never smoked down there tho obviously :p but good luck

8. I'm from fort walton beach and if you are retarded and obvious about it you are gonna get caught so dont flaunt it or act like a highschooler. Come to the fort and go to harry headys for sure, expensive but cool people. Also try the Hot Spot in fort walton on beal parkway its a chill shisha bar with zongs and kaos and decent prices. If you skate go to Plus skateshop best shop in the US hands down.

9. Thanks everyone. Do i have to be worried driving it in. I mean if its packed away in my bag will it be fine or is there a chance they will check me. i mean you said there is drug dogs checking cars. it will pry be in a jar. Pry over worrying but just want to be safe nothing like sitting in jail when i could be sitting on a beach.

10. As long as you arent speeding or driving erradically or smoking a blunt with the windows down you will be fine. There arent cops walking in between cars on the main roads, just by the beach they might be walking on the sidewalks. You will be fine just smoke in your condo/hotel and on the beach where there are few people. Just DONT drive crazy cause cops will pull you over for going 5 over and then ask you if you have drugs in the car and have been drinking instantly if you are a guy between 16-25.

11. yea u shouldnt have any trouble unless ur doing something stupid whatever your doing ether its smoking a blunt driving or on a beach just act casual like ur doing nothing wrong and they shouldnt even notice u. but you know what they say come on vacation leave on probation.

12. ahhh...PCB. That place is completely insane at this time of year. I shouldnt be alive after the ridiculous shit that goes on in that small beachfront. Ive been going there since i was like 8 or some shit and i no longer go down there because it is just condos and K-9's as far as the eye can see, there is seriously to many fuckin condos and highrises apartment for that fuckin beach, it use to be such a kickass place until they started building excessively. But they have great food down there, i would honestly rather stay in destin and then drive to PCB these days. and you can get away with smokin on the beach you just got to get sorta away from the crowd so not to cause any suspicion. hope you have fun any way, and stay safe that place can get real crazy real quick,lol.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. Thanks again everyone hope i can stay out of trouble down there. I am not to worried just wanted to see if there was any precautions i should take. Also how far Is Fort Walton? Is it worth the drive?

14. Ths coke trade is mainly in MIA

15. Hell yah, Panama City is awsome during spring break. Went down there for 2 weeks my senior year of highschool. There are mad chicks in the clubs flashin tits, and dancing. I stayed in the boardwalk beach resort and it was one big party. I might head down there this year if i can find a cheap plane ticket. It was probably the best 2 weeks of my life.

16. Fort Walton Beach is like 45-60 minutes from pc depending on traffic. I would drive the speed limit at all times tho cause cops are fucking DICKS here. Definitely hit up headys and hot spot, and go through destin on the way and if you are a clubber guy hit up the air force infested clubs. AJ's seafood has great food and a good bar on the beach. Floyd's is great too. For shopping hit up the commons in destin or the outlet malls in san destin. pretty much everything is on 98 you cant miss it. have fun be careful!

17. yea watch out for cops in destin. the city has such a low crime rate the cops get bored and just pull over people for nothing. also if the get a call no matter what it is they will send like 10 squad cars no joke

18. Thanks for all the info I will try to be as safe as I can and if i get busted I guess its the risk we run. Not to worried about it though it seems if your smart you should be fine. I will post what i thought after my trip or while i am in PCB. Bringing a zip between me and a friend for the week. I am excited.

19. The trip was great. Smoked on the beach a couple of times at night. There was a few k9 cops on the beach during the day but that was about it. Smoked on our balcony a lot. It was chill but yeah watch the speeding cause my buddy got a speeding ticket.