Palestine!

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Mar 6, 2003.

?

Who are the real terrorists?

1. Certainly not the palestinians. they are a war torn desperate freedom fighting bunch. Izraeli poli

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. anyone paying their taxes to help fund the genocide effort.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both the palestinians and the izraelis.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. the palestinians, the izraelis (and their mockery of a democracy), the americans.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. the palestinians... the ones who blow themselves up and throw stones, shoot antique guns at tanks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Izrael and anyone who helps them brutalize the palestinian people.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lol i am wrong!

got ya

dont watch news, dont even know how sharon looks, all i know is hes the president. I've got more important things to worry about than whats going on in this fucked up world, like bein happy, makin dough, stayin high

but whatever, my ex girlfriend was from israel/mexico so i've been on israels side. Could care less if they're extremists, thats how you get ahead in life, and if you disagree with being extreme than you're wrong and you swim with the small fishes. You gotta swim with the big fishes in life and can't be afraid of deep water if ya know what I mean.i dont get brainwashed, i think its funny ya'll get so serious, i thought you werent postin on these boards anymore weedboss?

2. My sign to ya head POP! ^^^

3. ok.......

4. It's dudes like you that give Maryjane a bad name.

btw, being able to swim among big and small fish is what it's all about. Extremes are always bad.

laterz,
    GanjaGoblin

5. Agreed