Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

palestine trip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1701123, Oct 15, 2008.

1. well this is my first post so yea well im gona go to palestne and there you can get any pills with no presription you just go to the clinick and ask then and thell sell you and its really cheap so i was wounring what should i get and if i get pills and bring then to the usa can i get cought and btw if anyone has went to palestine time anyone know are i can get some weed

2. get some gangsta lean and some oxies

3. gangsta lean
    [​IMG]

4. lol SEMS, that is gangsta. i dunno OP, personally if i knew that you were selling pills from some third world shithole i wouldnt want them..... but w/e as long as you make a buck right?:rolleyes:

5. acetaminophen

most ballin shit out there

6. lol hahahahaha! gotta rep you for that

7. SOME SIZZURP!

That's all I would get to be honest.

CASES OF COUGH SYRUP

8. ha my freind did tht, she was sooooo fucked up