Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paitent bullying

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by puffball, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I got a card about 5 months ago and so far ive been loving it there is just one problem. This guy I know wont stop bullying me for pot. He tries to con me into buying him pot at my dispensary and giving it to him to the point of spam calling my phone at all hours of the night when he is out. Im not sure what to do because I really dont feel comfortable buying him pot as then im responsible if he gets caught because he is just the kind of person who would rat me out as soon as he gets caught. he has real valid reasons to get a card he just refuses to because he wants me to buy it for him.

2. Solution: Tell him to fuck off.

3. Call the police?

4. Probably tell him to fuck off first and if that does not work call the cops. most of the cops in my town are medical marijuana friendly so it should not be a problem. thanks guys!

5. That's called "diversion" and is illegal - We do not allow conversations on this topic on GC.

Sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.