paintball

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ivan loves doja, Aug 9, 2008.

1. I was trying to get back into it, but not enough cash lately can't afford an hpa tank:mad:

2. I've got a red invert mini with virtue board.
    Stock barrel. (bleh i know)
    68/45 crossfire, egg 2, JT proflex.
    Eh I enjoy playing but i dont get to play too often. Recball forever:cool:

3. didn't have time for the whole thread =0 But i used to play quite a lot.. Ended up starting a Pump team, I played stock with a CCI phantom. Had a sponsorship with the local field =0 very nice having free paint and air.

Plus when I switched to stock class, i was amazed at how long a case of paint could last ya.

4. YES!!!! Another pumper! I loved playing stock class it saved me so much money, I was bad at it but everyone thought I was good cause I rocked a pump it was really funny. I stopped a while ago because some 12 year old lit me up with his Ego and I had at least 60 welts on my body.

5. #65 mushumatt, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2008
    Hey guys, i used to play with A+ & FBM factory, i used to practice with Arsenal kids, arnsel, NE hurricanes, MOD, and a few other teams.

I know stoned assassins smoke all the time before NPPL events. I personally cant smoke and play.

I have a 07' ego with vlocity and all that good stuff. Im going to WVU to play, so im getting myself a BL marq.

skyter- did u play for tst, and im assuming you play in the tri state area.

6. nah, the 06 team was Suicide Kings, from there to Hornets Nest Warriors and From that the reformation of NY over kill and Hornets Nest which is now Ny status D3 x-ball which is coached an managed by Rosie (ex-coach of NYX) whixh i got kicked off for not "having necessary funds". As of right now im a Free agent.

GL with the marq too, i think they're hit or miss, they're a pain to clean the internal lpr is a bitch to ajust.

more pics :hello: taken yesterday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Hey all I have played paintball for like 3 years now
    I have a Pm6 with a empire hopper 12" or 14" not sure bob long assassin barrel
    Heres a pic

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. I've got a spyder with an automatic halo hopper, both stock and "long range" barrel. The barrel is extremely long, not sure of the size, but I know they dont even make them that long anymore.

People always offer to buy it off of me at walk on PB games... its accurate as fuck but doesnt have near the power I need.

9. Haha, I remember back when I used to have a bottle cap on my halo cuz my rip drive broke too. Back in the dayy

10. Tippmann A5 with apex barrel, nothing fancy.

11. By the way guys, Im looking for a timmy.

I have a DM6 to trade for one, lemme know whats up.

12. Lol ya i got that empire fairly cheap but no cracks or anything just the bottle cap rip drive lol
    still works perfect

13. Ive heard that from a few people but when they are all tuned and everything they work like a charm. I was just wondering i saw the southsideimages logo on one of your pictures

14. Southside actually covers a whole lot of events up and down the east coast.

15. PBnation ftw?
    I miss the old mdt :(

Used to play nearly every weekend a few years ago at fun on the run in ftworth
    Being a poor college student sucks, but i've still got all my gear and still get out every now and then

16. wish i was at NEO right now :(

17. Used to have an ice'd out dm6. Critical trigger too.
    Custom Halo, 30+ bps.
    PE 45/45.
    Got too expensive and I ended up selling everything.
    Matrixes were the smoothest guns I've ever shot in my life.

18. Yeah, trixes are smooth as hell, but I've shot matrixes for like 2 years straight now, and my timmy was amazing, so Im trying to get another alias.

19. #79 SirBobbo, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008

I'm sorry. I think you don't really understand what an autococker is. But if your marker is in fact an Angel, it is most certainly NOT an autococker.

Olive Green Invert Mini w/ Virtue board and CF trigger
    68/3000 Worrgas Steel Comp Air Tank
    Viewloader Vlocity Loader

20. i played the stoned assasins in the NPPL back in 05 they suck B-real didnt even play when i played them he just walked around with a jersey on