Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paintball

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RiseAbove, Jan 6, 2008.

1. I just got back from some paintball and I was wondering if anyone here plays too?

2. I did for a looong time, quit a couple years back. Just picked up a proto matrix a month ago and was gonna get back into it. Now realize I dont have the money to play and need money for things such as bud, so I'm gonna sell it haha.

I do love it though.

Do you play tourney ball or woods?

3. use to have a pretty dope autococker, most my friends were pretty hardcore. I just didnt get into it as much as them.

4. i play. but im not one of those who goes and spends 300+ on a gun. im just the one who has 10 firends get together and take a trip out to the forest/woods and play all day. not much into speedball and all that.

5. How much you selling that proto for?

I usually play tourny style, but I used to go in the woods a lot. I had a pretty sick misfit but the firing chip got messed up somehow so I use a A-5 now.

6. Sent you a PM.

Yeah, I really wish I could get back into tournaments, I'm a photographer though and I'm gonna be going to bigger tournaments next season to shoot events. Not quite the same as playing, but I'll still be around it haha.

7. I play tournament paintball

Practice every week and do national tournaments as well

in fact, practice tomorrow a.m!!

its prolly the funnest thing there is to do, specially while blazedddd.

i currently shoot a dm6

www.headrush.com

check it out^^ thats where we play

8. Nice nice. Theres not really much for offical fields around my house so I just play at the indoor downtown place. I was starting a team but my gun got fucked so I couldn't play

9. some of my friends made it pretty far, travelled to other countries for tournaments. I used to go with them a couple times and maybe would of tried to play more if they werent pros

10. i play to. currently have a diablo wrath. saving to get a better gun, even though this one does the job. got into it, along with other sports like snowboarding and shit like that. paintball is fun as hell, but i only play with people i know, private games cuz too many youngsters wyping away everything you throw at them. well at least around where i live. it feels awsome though lighting up your friends and just being able to feel like your the shit cuz i have the best gun out of all of them (they rent, and just suck lol) but ya u guys ever played blazed? all the colors of the speedball feilds trip me out and just playing faded in general. get super tired afterwards though, but then pack another bowl in the jungle field...

11. play on a sponsored team! shootin a shocktech shocker. reppin PH ARMY. playin PSP next year. sorry to all of yall that dont play and dont know what a lick of that meant haha

12. I play hardcore as well. NPPL, XPSL, PSP you name it we have been there. All of us are shootin Marq8's and 08 Ego's. One of the few teams from AZ who have made it. We have our own personal airball field, compressor to fill scubas, and a couple coaches. Man its nice, oh yeah and a paint sponser. Its the only one we have but its nice! I havent ever played high, I dont plan to, has anyone else played tourney ball high?

13. I used to play a lot.. woods and tourney. I shot an E-mag.

14. used to play all the tournies and such, nppl, IAO, PSP, but then my coach died of a heart attack, team split, and I havnt played since. been about 2 years?:(

I used to shoot a 2k3 angel speed, then later upgraded to an ir3, and sold it after quitting.

damn i miss those days, being sponsored everything was free.

used to go thru like 20 cases of paint per tourny hahaha

I also played front, so it was mad fun, running up in there diving over snakes and bunkering people.... damn im gonna go cry now

my fastest match was about 8 seconds. bunkered all 5. ouch

15. i used to play but i had to quite cause its to damn expensive.

16. Hell Yeah I Play!

I have a Nexus DC2 Autococker 2 with the E-Grip
    And I also have a Dye DM4

2 Halo's with rip drives

And the usually 5000psi Air bottle.

Mate!