Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pain relief? Help please?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hey I sprained my wrist pretty bad today snowboarding. I smoked a bowl but it seemed to make me focus MORE on the pain. Its a head high so i think that must be the case but.... I have no indica strains on me :(. Would vaped weed work? roaches? Please any advice would be great. Also before you even say it, edibles arent an option at the moment.

2. Stop typing, get off the computer, and put on a movie- dumb comedies are good. The problem is that you are focusing on nothing but the pain. And stoned or not, it makes it hurt worse! Get your mind into some kind of distraction and the pain will fade. :D

Alternatively, you could stay on the computer, click the first link in my sig, and get ready for some interesting reading! Even if you read just the news articles, you'll get quite an education! ;)

Granny :wave: