paid member

Discussion in 'General' started by gotexans, Feb 12, 2013.

1. could somebody or a mod please explain what these hidden forums are exactly ?(when u become a paid gc member)

2. The hidden forum, AKA Nirvana, is a private, unindexed section of the forum. It's a section where paid members like myself get to kick back, relax, and chat about whatever we want! It's essentially a section for mature members to hang out and escape the craziness of the general forums.

I've been a paid member for about three years, and in my opinion, it's worth every penny.

3. Defiantly, I tried to act cool and get a silver for this year cause it looks cooler but would pay more no doubt. It's the only time I've ever paid for any type of membership.

Nice tray stinja, J's all the way.

4. Sounds classy..

5. can u talk about other drugs than weed ? that shit got me in trouble here

6. Nope. All Grasscity rules still apply to paid members.

7. so lets say i pay to be a registered member now. How long will it be till it will be in affect?

8. Should take a couple days, nothing too bad. To speed up that process you can just go to the toolbar at the top of the page, then Quick Links --> Ticket System.

Once you've purchased the membership you can make a ticket with your order number and get yourself switched over.

9. Hey can someone point me to the direction to where to upgrade my membership. I cant find where to pay

10. We have a lot of cool discussions about stamp collecting and other topics like big band music and hair care.....I just love it...

11. anyone?

12. Mines been awhile now and I sent a ticket on it the same day.

13. It might take a couple days, the admins are quite busy and unfortunately have to switch your account over manually. Don't worry, you'll switch over soon enough.