Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paid 30 hook up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SnowCappedHills, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Hey GC!

I picked this up yesterday and had already loaded several bowls before taking the picture, but my friend hooked me up pretty nice. She gave me the bag and told me it was 2 grams over then proceeded to pull out another bag with a whole lot of shake in it. She handed this to me also. When I asked about it she told me that both where mine! I was excited about the other bag of shake because its very good weed just unwanted because it was grown when a fire was up here and while they where flowering the power was down for a long time because of it and it was down for several days which caused the plants to turn hermi so it has seeds in it. So ya now I can stock my seed bank with good bag seeds and enjoy more than what I paid for. :cool: I sure can't argue with that.

Attached Files:

2. Sounds like a good deal my man, close-ups of the bud?

3. looks alright for thirty bucks, wish it wasnt grounded so i could get an idea of how much is in there

4. That's an 1/8 th

5. Yeah... no other pictures right now. I wish it wasn't so ground up also but I got it that way. The jar is pretty packed, just a few buds on the bottom making some air pockets or spaces or whatever.

6. good deal dude, smoked good?

7. I agree because its shake its probably about 2 or 2.5 grams but I'm not hating You got some dank bud so what it has seeds in it haha good for you lol. But toke on brother

8. let's see a pic of the seed's!!! what do they look like if not?