Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paid 20$ was I screwed over?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brodieh, Apr 22, 2019.

1. F735607F-C5D7-4A9C-8645-EFC7F409FFFD.png F700551A-DE0F-4D2A-8563-90578041D4C7.png 2CB91CFB-28C0-4C36-95C3-D28A58FF1EBE.png 9BDB0A00-9286-48FE-9050-534F735BD5A4.png A2508A37-5265-4B9C-A164-5989D341E2C5.png 2 grams my friend said I was screwed over but not to sure. Bought from him a few times before and didn’t seem like he screwed me over.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Unless that nug is packed tight im talking rock hard dense as fck need a chisel to break it up its not 2grams. At least doesnt look like it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is that one bud all of it? And that depends on you location and how hard it is to come by. But yeah, you got jammed on for sure!

4. Agreeee snag a scale asap!

5. Have you weighed it? Even if it's light it's worth $20 if you wanted it more than you wanted your $20 and it got you high.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. So you don't give ya buddy a taste and hes pissed yeah?

but you do give ya buddy a taste but wants more ...?

but dare not bitch at you for loosing a free toke

find better friends

$2.00 post scales work best no batteries required

7. Not for weighing a gram or two! lol. I use to weight my 8ths out with those back in like 99-00 But id ad a nickel to the mix to add a solid 5g. Worked ok till I got my first diggies for like 12$

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. It's hard to imagine you were screwed over when you only spent $20.00. Agree with @Cactus Ed. You wanted cannabis and got cannabis and hopefully got high off the cannabis. There are always loads of people on the forum who would love to have that nug.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. #12 Deleted member 1086925, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2019
    Imo if u was supposta get 2 g for 20 n u got less u got ripped off. Dealer was prob low n shorting everyone to get his high n or xtra buck. That’s the game. Ppl sayin u can’t get ripped off spending 20 bc u wanted high or other ppl would love to have it. Blah fucking blah lol. I bet if they bought a 20 n got home to a nick they wouldn’t b like. O well I got some weed. Same with everything in life. Do U go out to eat, spend 20$ and get 15$ of it....no.... Nxt time when someone hands u weed and it don’t feel right hand it back and keep it $ and or ask to see it weighed.

But that does look like 2g, if it’s dense....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. The weed itself looks pretty nice
    Hard to tell how much it is looks about 1.3 grams. Whether you were screwed or not depends on whatever prices there are where you live

• Like Like x 2