Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paid 20$ for a gram and a half, did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zevestrey, Dec 24, 2018.

1. #2 killset, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    Not if that's the going price in your area for the quality of bud it is. Prices very a lot depending on where you live. It's only $20 anyways, as long as you're happy with it, who cares

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some sell it 20 a g around here some do it for 10 g depends who your connwct is

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'd say you got ripped off most people sell it $1\£1 per 0.1gs so you should of got 2gs for that price lol

4. In a legal state I would say you were over charged. But if you're not in a legal state, depending on where you are, people do still charge those prices.

Cannabis prices fluctuate depending on where you live, always been like that for as long as I can remember.

5. Yeah kinda i pay 20 for an eighth which is 3.5 grams and i live in a pretty conservative state.

6. never mind 1.5 for 20 its cool
    how good is the weed ?
    if its og ,....o some top shelf or above u cool

7. About a year or two ago weed was 20 a G. Some ppl still get it, I have zero fucks how tho. I nvr pay more then 10 a G for Dispensary grade.. non legal state here

• Like Like x 1
  8. yeah bro? but a 8th of what type of bud? what qulaity?
    i can get a ounce for 20$ and i can get a ounce for 250$ where im from
    for 70 i can get half a Oz of some A grade og (or what they call it here private reserve (witch is above top shelf)
    at dispensaries

9. i remember when weed was non legal in San Diego
    it was 20 & 25 a G
    the person i picked up from always had really fire weed