Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

packing the perfect bowl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stickey_fingerz, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Shenanigans? Are you 12?

2. wow a bunch of fucking douchbags in this thread, what in the hell...I'd understand if you said something like

But you didn't so stfu haters

3. u usually put some small pieces of bud at the bottom, then fill the rest with freshly ground bud until its overfilling a bit, then i pack it down with my thumb so that the weed level is flush with the edge of the bowl. then if im lucky i'll have some kief to put on top.

4. i usually just break it up w/ my hands, not too broken up like i'm rolling a joint, but good enough. then pack and smoke it. i prefer a bong, but i love rolling joints and blunts.

[​IMG]

5. Dude your so tight.

6. shut the fuck up man.

learn your grammar too.

all you little kids on here stop being little douche bags, seriously.

this is just a thread discussing how to pack bowls.

not to be little faggots and call people names out of nowhere.

grow up you bunch of little pussies.

7. I wasn't meaning to insult anyone but the people who were trying to flame members for smoking too much on a forum about smoking..

8. Your name makes me want to orgasm its so cool just like you.

9. I take off the stem and pack the bottom of the bud first into my bowl while crushing and tightly packing the rest on top.