Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing & Lighting a Bowl the Proper Way

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skulwhacked, Jan 22, 2011.

1. This would be a tasty bowl of Northern Lights. :smoke: Smoking this alone however, proper etiquette is still important. But when smoking with friends this is how it should look to the third party after the bowl has been passed twice. Enough left for two or three more green hits. (Also a little plug for my favorite headshop around the corner.)
    [​IMG]

2. Me and my friends never really worry about this kinda stuff just as long as the bowl is ripping everyone's happy:smoke:

3. i would have to disagree with you and say it looks like 1, maybe 2 green hits left; but definetely not 3! your too high and optimistic

4. i always roast it from right to left. top to bottom you say? that's just crazy talk.

5. I have a buddy that lights up new green when I corner, it kinda pisses me off.

I found that if you light the area that was being burned before hand, you generally get more hits out of the pipe than trying to take 4 green hits around the circumference

6. 4 green hits- 1 for each corner
    followed by 3-4 hits is generally how my bowls go

7. If you pack it right you dont need to light more than once or twice cause it cherries. problem solved

8. It's funny the styles that develop and how great weed is so that you can debate for hours on how to smoke it!

9. LOL so true!

First time i lit a friends glass pipe. I Torched It!!! Lucky For me i also ripped the crap out of it and i like to have chocked to death.
    He was an old stoner and new i was new to glass. So he understood, and when i recovered from my near death experience. He taught me how to just corner it.
    That was a long time ago. Sure glad i found out early on and didn't go around pissing off my friends unknowingly.

Good thread! ;)