Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packed bowl in pocket??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iggy0075, May 3, 2013.

1. I've noticed every once in awhile people who keep a packed bowl in there pocket, anyone do this or know anyone who does?

I like the idea, pack a bowl for later n keep it in your pocket for a quick n easy smoke.

But wouldn't the weed just fall out at some point? Unless I'm missing something lol

2. Depends on the bowl and the weed.

if the bowl has some resin, and the weed isn't too dry and a little sticky, it will stay there nicely.

My biggest complaint is getting pocket lint and shit all over the bowl, first few hits would smell/taste like burning hair :(

I'm more of a fan of busting weed in a bag, than you can just scope out of it with the pipe to pack a bowl.

3. A lot of small metal pipes have caps you can screw onto the bowl, and as long as the bowl has a screen (or a small hole) then youre good to go. I personally dont do this with my little pipe because I prefer not to have my pockets smell like bud. But yeah, pre packing a bowl, or making pre rolls, is the shit.

4. i've done it.

5. Pre rolls trump almost anything. It can be smoked right then and there.

Or you can break it open to sprinkle into the bowl.

Either way it's already busted and packaged, can't beat that. Win win.

6. Cool stuff, thanks

7. I'll tape a coin over the bowl and throw it in my pocket if I don't want to pack it wherever I'm going to.

8. My bud uses that plastic from cig packages and shrink heats it to cover the bowl. Seems to work well for him

9. If its at all sticky and not dry shake, if you just pack it in there then your good

10. I've done it a couple of times; pack a bowl in my room, then take it outside to smoke.

11. Maybe on my way to the car or something, but i'm not keeping it in there for a long period of time. Hold onto those dime bags

12. ALWAYS keep a folded paper with bud inside it. Preferably grinded. In my sock. OG

13. The other month I got a "dime bag" bag for my bong. I forgot it had one of those smell proof bags.

So I'm just gonna pack my bowl, coin taped on top, throw it in, pack a small baggy of weed throw it in. Close that shit up n throw it in my pocket haha

14. Aluminum foil is a great way to keep the bud in place. Just wrap the bowl tight in foil and you're good to go.

15. I've done this, only on short walks or similar though. I place my thumb slightly over the top of the bowl. that way, I won't pull any sticky bud out when I take my thumb away and it doesn't fall out.

16. I have a little metal pipe with a screw on cap so the bud doesnt fall out

17. when i do this i pack whole nugs itl all stay in there that way

18. Seems like a pretty neat thing to do. I might try that next time.