Package?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DeepWang, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ive looked for a while to find the answer but its nowhere to be found. If I order from attitude, will the seeds come in an envelope or a package? And is it a good idea to have them repackage the seeds or leave them in the companies packaging? Thanks for your help, a new grower :)

2. They will come in ah package. Order crushproof tin and also get the tshirt option so if your seeds dont arrive(unlikely) then they will reship too you. The tshirts are pretty cool aswell.
    [​IMG]

3. That's a lie!! I did that. Ordered a tshirt and the tin. Paid the extra and they just keep jerking me along. I would just save the ten bucks cuz if you don't get what you paid for I can tell you from experience they don't honor that.

4. #4 JOE CHRONIC, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012

NO, that's a lie !

In your post Attitude advised you to send back the wrong order so they could make it righ and you publicly trashed them. (See original rant below from this guy, don't take his advice)

\t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by aceguitar [​IMG]
    NOT GOOD!!!! Now they are telling me I have to send back the wrong product or they can just send me the right stuff when I place my next order. WRONG!!!!! - WHY NOT SEND BACK THE WRONG PRODUCT AND GET THE RIGHT ONE SENT TO YOU, IT'S CALLED BUSINESS AND SOMETIMES SHIT HAPPENS. They have my money and I don't have what I paid for!!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!! THEY DID ADVISE THEY WOULD MAKE IT RIGHT IF YOU SENT BACK WRONG PRODUCT CORRECT ? I gave them every chance to make good and they screwed it up!!! IF YOU GAVE THEM EVERY CHANCE YOU WOULD SEND BACK THE WRONG PRODUCT AND GET THE CORRECT YES ? TYHE GOT MY MONEY AND I DIDN'T GET MY SEEDS!!!! Why should I be out because the made a mistake? YOU DIDN'T MENTION THEY ASKED FOR MORE MONEY TO MAKE THE CORRECT ORDER. I'm not ordering more seeds when they can't even fulfill this order. BAD BUSINESS!!!! SO DON'T ORDER MORE SEEDS AND JUST SEND BACK THE WRONG ORDER AND SEE IF THEY MAKE IT RIGHT LIKE THEY ADVISED YOU

:cool:

Please don't use red text, it is for moderators-PF

5. And from multiple years of experience ordering beans I would go through Seed Boutique, they carry just about every bean dealer there... :cool:

6. [quote name='"JOE CHRONIC"']

NO, that's a lie !

In your post Attitude advised you to send back the wrong order so they could make it righ and you publicly trashed them. (See original rant below from this guy, don't take his advice)

Originally Posted by aceguitar
    NOT GOOD!!!! Now they are telling me I have to send back the wrong product or they can just send me the right stuff when I place my next order. WRONG!!!!! - WHY NOT SEND BACK THE WRONG PRODUCT AND GET THE RIGHT ONE SENT TO YOU, IT'S CALLED BUSINESS AND SOMETIMES SHIT HAPPENS. They have my money and I don't have what I paid for!!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!! THEY DID ADVISE THEY WOULD MAKE IT RIGHT IF YOU SENT BACK WRONG PRODUCT CORRECT ? I gave them every chance to make good and they screwed it up!!! IF YOU GAVE THEM EVERY CHANCE YOU WOULD SEND BACK THE WRONG PRODUCT AND GET THE CORRECT YES ? TYHE GOT MY MONEY AND I DIDN'T GET MY SEEDS!!!! Why should I be out because the made a mistake? YOU DIDN'T MENTION THEY ASKED FOR MORE MONEY TO MAKE THE CORRECT ORDER. I'm not ordering more seeds when they can't even fulfill this order. BAD BUSINESS!!!! SO DON'T ORDER MORE SEEDS AND JUST SEND BACK THE WRONG ORDER AND SEE IF THEY MAKE IT RIGHT LIKE THEY ADVISED YOU

:cool:
    [/quote]

Cuz like I said. I don't care about the wrong bean. That's just their incompetence once again. I can't send back beans I didn't get!!! Wake up dude. It is bad business. Maybe you like getting ripped but I don't. It's not good business. I told them to screw the wrong bean and just ship the ones I didn't get. NOTHING!!!! Nice guarantee

7. I sympathize getting burned, well just plain sucks. However as stated before in your other post they also run the risk of scammers trying to dupe them.

I am sure they would make it right and then some on your next order, even if it were a single seed order. And I know that its hard to get past the logic of placing another order.
    It does seem like that or just plain writing it off as a lesson learned is your only option right now.

8. Nothing to worry about. Its usually in a package covered with pictures of adult toys. Anyone who sees it will just think you are ordering a sex toy.

j/k

9. Answer at the bottom of reply

Correct the shipping is guaranteed with that option.

Ace read my reply in your thread. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

Agree with everything here.. Plus rep incoming sj.

To the OP,

The packaging is very inconspicuous, similar to any international package. They do guarantee shipping if you decide to go with that option, so it would not be in their best interests to make it obvious, financially speaking.

I personally like to have sealed breeders packs whenever possible. When handling something as small as seeds, accident/mistakes are possible. Lets be honest, if homeland security is opening your package they are on to what's inside, no matter how its packed.. So I can't tell you exactly how they send them, I can tell you I've ordered from them 3 times and would order again.

I am no way shilling for attitude, just telling ya'll like it is.

I have to close this just in case someone decides to get more specific on how exactly seed companies ship.

Good luck DeepWang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.