Pacificseedbank.com is a SCAM

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sandspur06, May 1, 2020.

1. mailing seed in the usa is a federal crime bud

• Like Like x 1
  2. Please document those who have been prosecuted for mailing seeds in the US.
    Jaywalking is also a crime in many places.

Bottom Line: it's perfectly safe to mail seeds in the US, and claims to the contrary will only start pissing contests.
    Especially now, during virus times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Huh? Arent most of you guys legal to grow now? But they still bitch about seeds? Thats a bit dickish lol.

4. its up to city and state for legality marijuana is still a federal crime. my dispensary's still wont sell seeds unless you have a commercial or growers licenses, and im legally in new mexico allowed 12 plants total only 4 being mature at any given time trough the medical marijuana program.

5. I consider myself lucky because I made myself up a great looking order, at Pacific Seeds, probably about $600 worth and email them before I’d send my money in. Luckily they never got back to me, so I never sent my money. I knew a lot of seed sellers rip you off, and since no one would get back to me, it gave me a bad feeling. Then I did my due diligence and found Greybeard’s, Seeds here now and Great Lakes Genitics! I split my orders up, to hedge my bets, just in case I got ripped off by one, I’d still have something to grow! However, I had a great experience with all 3 of those seed sellers and will use them again, depending who has what I want! Everything came sealed in breeders packs and I couldn’t have been happier! Defiantly thanking my lucky stars I didn’t send Pacific seeds their money, unless I actually talked to someone. Called and email several times too.

6. Generally, I f customs intercepts a shipment of seeds they don’t come try to arrest you. They send you a notice alerting you that something has been confiscated. Worst case, they’ll send illegal item/s and come try to arrest you after they think package is opened. That’s why you ALWAYS write RETURN TO SENDER on package and wait at least a week before you open it. That way, although very unlikely unless you’re getting lots at illegal shit sent at a time, they can’t do shit to you cause package isn’t opened and has returned to sender on it! Those are old tricks from getting steroids from Europe in late 90’s and 2000’s!

7. no verification on this but ive been told if they intercept illegal stuff they flag your address in their system to monitor future shipments to be flagged for inspection ( would make sense )

• Like Like x 1
  8. Of course it gave you a bad feeling - what other business jn the whole world doesn’t respond to customers?
    Take 2 seconds and Google their reviews - its a joke. There are SO many on Reddit about folks getting totally ripped off -

pieces of shit is what they are.

j

• Like Like x 1
  9. Been waiting for 7 months for AliExpress to respond to my email, letter, and live chat on their website.

Here I used to be a fan of Chinese products. Never again

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well I can't count on the V.A. to get my meds. They keep canceling them or refuse to send them or make me jump through hoops every time I need a refill. Risky shit. Meds that if you start them and stop cold turkey has a side effect of high suicide risk.... so I'm trying to get away from them. And my pain meds. I refuse to take "controlled substance" pills from the beginning so there's not much they will do for me on that front. I was just looking for Harlequin cbd and (not 100% certain it's a real name now) Laughing Buddha.

11. As for being illegal to mail... it was my understanding that if it didn't cross a U.S. border They are sold as "ADULT NOVELTIES" and are classified the same if your old lady orders a dilder online. Haha.

12. Pretty sure that's what every real seedbank uses
    Novelties. Which is why they're in business in the first place? Because they're selling collector items moreorless.

I just got this today, seems fake?

Screenshot_20200524-061333~2.jpg

13. #33 bkarnaze, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    My Pacific Seed Bank order for 2 different strains (DarkSideOfTheMoon and Yumboldt autos) was placed on April 24 and arrived May 22. It included an extra 3-pack of DarkSide as promised for mailed cash.
    I hope my skepticism about this company proves unfounded.

The breeders packs look fine, and the seeds looked fine.
    I've planted 2 of each strain, and will cull the weaker.
    I planted them Fri afternoon, and one yumboldt sprout came up 1.5 days later, with signs of more sprouting.

I'm planning a "throw away" grow with 1 plant each of these 2 strains, and will be pleasantly surprised if they have the claimed properties.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. stay away IMHO. catted with them...website says cc accepted but they said they dont take cc, also said 5 weeks to get seeds...forget these hacks.

15. if they cannot update their website, it tells you something. just my opinion. After all, website traffic IS their business portal

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I'm cutting Pacific some slack.
    My seeds took 4 weeds to arrive, which I think is a good sign, because they could send bag seed immediately.

4 of 4 seeds sprouted, and are doing fine.
    I expect them to be crap, but am hoping otherwise.
    If it is crap, I'll toss it, and try my best to keep other people from repeating my mistake.
    I have the luxury of more herb than I need, so a failed test won't bother me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

17. On April 29, 2020, I mailed a USPS Money Order to Pacific Seed Bank for a small (9 seeds) order. At that time I had no negative information about them so I patiently waited for almost three weeks before I contacted them. I was told it was coming soon and they gave me a USPS tracking number. When I checked it, I saw it hadn’t been received by the USPS yet. So several days later I contacted them again and this time I was told it was on the vehicle going to the USPS. I waited nearly a week and checked the tracking number again. It still showed the USPS had not received the package yet. Almost a month had almost passed, I contacted the PSB again. This time I was told it was at the USPS. NO, IT WASN’T AND AS OF THIS DATE STILL, HASN’T BEEN. After a full month, I gave up and made a 30-minute drive to Lake Tahoe to the dispensary there and bought seeds I could have got a month earlier had PSB not been such an obvious scam, mail, and electronic fraud operation. I demanded a refund but (not surprisingly) never heard back from them. Today = June 1, 2020

If you send them money, kiss it goodbye.

18. Two brand new members starting the same thread?

Somethings fishy.

7240C0F1-C414-47CA-BCCE-66B88B9DF88A.png E9D91F6A-401D-40FB-920A-B6664DBAC0C0.png

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I joined the forum because I was furious I got burned and i was seeking "enlightenment" while sharing my personal experience with these people. Feel free not to believe me. But if you choose to deal with them that's on you. I am still figuring out how to use the forum for my personal betterment because I have never been tech savvy but I'm grinding it out. Haha. I do understand the concern because I have noticed what you're referring to in other threads too. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's understandable that a person would join to warn the rest of us about getting scammed.
    I continue to hold out hope for pacific.
    My sprouts are looking fine so far, but I can't tell whether the strains are really different.
    Here they are so far, DarkSideOfTheMoon on the left, and Yumboldt on the right, both autos.
    Sumpy200619a.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2