Pacificseedbank.com is a SCAM

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sandspur06, May 1, 2020.

1. Do NOT buy from Pacificseedbank.com
    At first glance the website I'd very well done and everything seems amazing and super intriguing and study hard on different strains and add the ones that are most interesting and beneficial for your personal uses to your cart and then spend hours filtering through your cart for the best of best. Finally you get it down to what you want to order. Go to pay and the only options are money orders certied checks and Zelle transfers. THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD'VE STOPPED! But I got caught up with all the "LEGIT website feel". I paid with Zelle thinking if I sent one of the other 2 options they could deny ever receiving it and cash it with no proof. Turns out it DOESN'T MATTER!
    This was a VERY costly mistake I made.

THIEVES! They take your money immediately via Zelle and never send the items. I keep emailing and they immediately respond with automated email excuses then when you mention a refund they quit responding. I wish they would've at least held me at gunpoint or knocked me in the head with a pipe before robbing me. I try to spend money with American businesses. This company is bull. Remember before it was legal you had to buy from the guy on the bike on the corner... you NEVER gave him money before you got product or he would take your money and ride off ignoring you existed. THAT'S THIS COMPANY! Guess I'm going to have to treat them like that guy and go tell his MOMMY how he's conducting business. She knew the value of repeat customers. Contacting BBB tomorrow. They could at least give a refund. P-Oed I have to deal with this crap from a business.
    Now I feel it is necessary to tell EVERYONE to save them from wasting money. This is ridiculous.
    This is a common occurrence since BEFORE COVID19 pandemic. Unfortunately, I didn't do enough research in the reviews because they pile good reviews on top of lists.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. BBB isn't going to help they are a scam as are most online companies.
    Windows - Run- cmd-ping-35.206.111.255 proxy in Kansas.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah kind of figured that. Just wanted to put it out there. I will just have to go to the place my buddy works when I get moved out to Colorado permanent. One of those things that gets your hopes up and then sets your soul on FIRE!

4. I've been following Pacific Seed Bank.

They are probably a scam, but curiosity got the best of me, so I ordered 2 strains that looked great.
    I received email notification from them yesterday that they had received my mailed money order payment.
    Hopefully seeds will actually arrive, and the strains will have the claimed characteristics.
    I have more herb than I need, so I'll probably even grow them.

There are some red flags:
    They have too many strains. 474 different photos, and 229 autos.
    There have been a lot of online complaints.
    Their claimed breeders produce no hits from a google search.

At best, they probably steal other breeders' strains, and sell them as their own.
    At worst I'll get nothing or bagseed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Some dude rolling around in Dubai in a Bentley with pure platinum wheels says thanks to both of us.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #7 GroBuddy, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
    the plants I am growing now are from pacific seed bank. they were super slow in sending the 12 seeds I ordered. but they came in like 3 weeks. my shit was the same way took a week for payment to be processed. I used my bank route number tho, I wasn't about to send cash or money order by mail lol. another week still not shipped, I emailed and I didn't get a response. thought the police got them seeds but a couple weeks after that they arrived. its been 3 months or so ago so I don't remember the whole process. but it did take forever, I would suggest everyone is short staffed right now I had to wait a month with no response for a refund from root and till, and their package didn't even make it to me. but was returned to them because of damage. still took a month after they had received my order back to get the refund, or a response. and they weren't bullshit seeds I think most people write those reviews too early and don't change them once their order arrives or is a disgruntled customer.

7. contacting BBB huh as its against the law to buy seeds through mail lol good luck bud don't catch a charge

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Yes my friend. The cannabis seed industry in America is cut throat. I found 1 legit seedbank. ONE. Sequoia seeds in Arcata california takes debit cards and delivers. I purchased from them twice. They gave me 4 free seeds the second time around. If you live in California, they give you a sample of the bud you will be growing.

9. Pacific is beginning to look like a complete scam.
    16 days later and still nothing but 2 emails, an order confirmation, and a "packing" notification.
    Even if seeds arrive, I'm not sure I'll grow them now.
    But I knew the risks up front, and didn't send more than I was willing to lose.

[Order #310293] (April 24, 2020)
    Product Quantity Price
    [​IMG]Dark Side of the Moon AutoFlowering Marijuana Seeds - 3 Seeds 1 $29.99
    Coastal Genetics

[​IMG]Yumboldt Autoflowering Feminized Marijuana Seeds - 3 Seeds 1 $29.99
    Mendocino Farms

Subtotal: $59.98
    Discount: -$12.00
    Shipping: $9.95 via US First Class (5 - 7 business days)
    Payment method: Payment By Mail **GET FREE SEEDS & No Fees**
    Total: $57.93

10. #11 GroBuddy, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
    mine had a shipping label made but didn't ship for another 10 days or so after that. it took 3 weeks to a month or so in total from placing order until I received the seeds 20200420_105008.jpg 20200430_132025.jpg thats them a couple weeks ago before I pruned them up real good. the only issue I had were the one pack of 3 auto seeds I got cotton candy two wouldn't sprout I trashed one and threw one in a outside planter its flowering now. rest I got were fem and had no complications

11. Hey Bill -

The single only tine I ever ordered seeds was a few years back and I ordered from Attitude - for whatever thats worth.

The only reason I’m bringing this up is I noticed you had a Yumboldt cultivar in your order -

It took me a few tries but I was able to
    Come up with the pheno I was looking for or close enough anyhow -

Man - that is some incredibly excellent cannabis - if you were to come up with the strain - and I dont mean from these jokers, sorry.
    Also, if you’ve grown it out already my bad - but lemme tell ya, this was some primo herb - I hope it works out for you one way or another, Bill.

j

12. Thanks for the info.
    Yumboldt has been on my radar for awhile, but I haven't grown it.
    Was yours Seedsman's own brand, or something else?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its been a number of years now - I think, Bill...Attitude is a broker and not a breeding site so I don’t remember the specifics but it was the original real deal.

The Yumboldt is in an old journal of mine here somewhere - “Jerrys Organic Obsession”... I’m sure theres at least a few pics if you wanted to dig around. It **was**one of the crystaliest (I’m sure thats not a word lol) strains I’ve ever had the pleasure to grow and enjoy.

14. So -

If YOU had a business, a business where you sold a single seed for what - $10.??? - which is a scam itself in the first place - but for the sake of argument - if you had a paying customer, the breD and butter of your livelihood -

Would it take YOU a MONTH to respond to your customer?

I would suggest everyone is short staffed right now

How many people could it possibly take to stick some seeds in a package and mail it out? Or to answer an email from a paying customer?

Serious question.

j

• Like Like x 1

15. need some cheese with that whine

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I never said it was good I said they didn't scam me and it eventually worked out. not once did I speak highly of the company but just told the truth about how long it took. most of the comments that were shared accused them of being scammers I also thought that by week 3 and still nothing. I was sharing my experience, assuming most posted a review before week 3 or 4 and didn't care enough to change their review or update their review because they were disgruntle.

17. yes during a freaking global epidemic we all should be more understanding as a illegal seed dealer isn't a essential business

18. Good luck.

19. Nothing illegal about seeds mate. In most places youre only breaking the law once you germinate.
    Ive just had to strip down as getting probems with my neighbour but ive left the full room set up. Its illegal here(uk) but even with seeds and a full grow room they cant charge me if they dont find any weed or live plants.