Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PA Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BTKRD, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Some buds I had around Christmas 2012 here in PA, east coast represent!

Pictures courtesy of SGS3

Attached Files:

2. Looks frosty

3. Man I swear that looks like me
    +Rep for spying on me

4. What's that? :confused::confused:

5. Looks nice, I cant find anything close to that in my area of PA

6. Where are you from?

7. yea me neither its half that quality and 65 dollars an eigth. im in the pittsburgh area smaller suburban town just outside the city.

8. Bump to the top, for a couple more responses :) Ill post a pic after work today of my bubbler and some more dank

9. Shippensburg, Pa... they claim to have super Dank and Names but it always turns out to be Mids

10. :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Attached Files:

11. Looks good man, im from PA too. How much did you pay for that if you dont mind me asking? And where abouts in PA you from? Im about 15 miles north of downtown pittsburgh.

12. I payed 90 for a quad of the most recent picture, I don't remember the prices of the first two I posted, as far as location I'm within a 10-15 mile radius of Reading PA, a good 4 hours to Pittsburgh. PA is a big state hahaha

13. Here's some new shit it's called Infinite Euphoria
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397947544.695813.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397947561.928154.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397947582.013210.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397947600.715457.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Very consistant quality. I always have nugs that look like those

16. Zip codes anyone? 15237

17. 717 and unfortunately no dank pics to show.:( dry town................