Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

P91

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by labelz, Aug 15, 2008.

1. sup guys.
    i live in SoCal and i've heard a story from my cousin once of a strain of weed called "P91." he's in his mid 20's and he was talking about it being very potent and on the level of trainwreck and g-13. i did some research and all i found was that "P" in P91 stands for Poway and 91 was the year it was introduced/made and something about the DEA. can't really think right now.
    anyone have anymore information regarding this strain? i just want to know a little more about it and what kind of high it gets you. and possibly figure out if it's still around.

any of you seasoned tokers been around in SoCal a few years ago and was able to smoke P91?

2. P91 is a clone only strain. It is Northern Lights (thai x afghani) Cubed. Which bascially means males acquired off the original mother plant where crossbred back with the mother 3 times.

3. have you ever smoked any, pastywhitey?

4. Nope. Never heard of it until you said something. I found that on a MMJ website.

I have smoked Northern Lights however, so I'm sure its very similar.

5. thanks for your input, pasty.
    never had northern lights.. i just recently moved from the midwest(nebraska) to san diego in january. i've had all sorts of really good bud(hindu kush, sour diesel, etc..), but nothing really super potent.

but i'm still wondering.. anyone know how potent P91 was?

6. really poway? i live in a small town right above poway and ive only heard of p91 being up here once haha

7. I am originally from the San Diego area and the last time I had some P91 was back in 2003. It was so good I remember the exact last time I had any of it. I am now in LA and the dispensaries don't carry the strain. I remember it being a very strong body high and almost hallucinogenic at times. I am looking to try and grow one myself if anyone knows where to get seeds or clones in the so cal area.

8. I checked Weedmaps and Delta Nine in San Diego, Ca claim they have p-91 herbs but no clones.

9. i went to Unified Collective on Friday night..

the place was getting the finishing touches on there re model
    looks nice!!
    i look on the menu list and saw "INFAMOUS P-91"
    so i asked is it really wroth the $25 a gram
    the guy said yes
    so i took a g to test and asked whats the story...

the strain came to birth via the Poway class of 91
    when they got busted
    the po po said it was the most high tec grown they have seen and the highest THC content on record

i called a friend that is a history buff and he said that was the story and he remembered the news flashes about it and told me details

as for what i took home, was it all that ..not in my book
    it had a good kick
    i also got Black Domina and i enjoyed the flavor of that way more
    so i dont feel it was worth the $$
    live and learn

10. I lived in poway for 8 years, and had the fortune of coming across P91 a few times. I haven't had it recently though i would love to get my hands on it again.

11. This is an old thread, but since there was interest in this strain, I thought I would give a heads up. I have found clones recently in two places - Canna collective, and Ramona Care collective, both in San Diego.

I am from San Diego, been here for years, and I have seen this strain come and go for about 15 years. It died off for a while, but I had a friend who grew some for several years. It has a distinctive flavor, and is very potent. San Diego has 3 strains that I consider local - P91, Bullrider, and Hogs Breath. If you put a nug of each in front of me that was properly grown, I could call it every single time. (i've been to weed college, LOL) P91 absolutely reeks when you grow it. I plan on picking some up shortly. Bonus- it's flowers in under 45 days.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever heard of the other two, Hogs breath and Bullrider, outside of San Diego? I'd love to think others get to sample my city's treasure, and the strains live on.

12. I was born and raised in SD right next to Poway. I was fortunate enough to have a solid P91 connect back when I first started smoking around 2002-2003. It was extremely dank bud that came in huge nodges. Unfortunately there was a huge bust in my hometown that locked up all the original growers of the strain. Here's the news article...

Indoor marijuana grows raided

13. LOL some of those were my friends. I may ave met you, hah so much for internet anonymity. A few names were missing on the list, surprised, they did time. They weren't the originators by any means. We'd been smoking p91 years before they got it. I'm glad they grew it though.

"Let me assure you that there is nothing medicinal about this marijuana," Vigil said. "Saying marijuana is medicinal is like saying people are using a sledge hammer to cure a headache." <----dickhead

14. I was going to quote that same quote. What a fucking idiot.

15. haha I probably do know you. I am from PQ, if you know anyone from there, you probably know me.

16. I'm growing P91 right now. Easy to grow, easy to clone. I'll let ya all know how it finishes.

17. Alot of this p91 talk hasn't been so recent.But bottom line is where can i find clones or seeds.I originally got this strain in 1993 and havnt seen anything like it since.I rocked it till 2000 and havent seen it since.I would love to get my favorite lady of all time back.If anyone has it or knows where to find it please let me know.

18. Never heard of it before this thread, now im interested!

19. word with a 45 day flowering time i would love to continue the p91 line on the other side of the country, espec with good legacy from CA lol.

20. 45 days was long it even finished in 40 most of the time