Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

P.O. Box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcpotsmoker, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, just a quick question. Recently i have been thinking of buying a nice bowl because the pop can and water bottle are getting old. so i was thinking i could order one but my parents would never let it through the mail and they open everything that comes for me. So i was thinking could i buy a P.O. box and have it sent there? if so that would be great and i could pay with my visa gift card.

thanks, McPotsmoker

2. you are 18, so why not just stop by your local headshop?
    or if you dont have one, lots of gas stations sell pipes.

3. Because im looking for something unique and i like alot of the stuff off GC so i was hoping to get something off there.

4. Yeah you could get a PO box

5. why would you spend 10 to 20 bucks to get a PO Box you will use once? I remember when I was 18 my parents didn't check my mail. Just say you ordered something and be about your day.

6. Say you bought something on ebay and you're waiting for it to come in the mail. Just be real smooth and say something like "yeah, if it comes just leave it in the kitchen and I'll grab it"

7. your over 18 and your parents open your mail? wow man thats fucked up

8. Send it to a friend's house.

9. If the op is 18 and doesnt have an ID, I am sure they could go hang out outside of a headshop and look for someone who IS over 18 and has an ID. the OP could then ask the person to buy the pipe for the OP and maybe offer the person an extra $5?