Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ozium??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jlove67, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I want to smoke in my car, but with out it smelling to much. I just heared about ozium. Has any one ever used ozium?? What do u think about it??

2. i use it. it works. get it!

3. Yea I use it. Works great & actually eliminates any odor rather then attempt to simply mask it.

4. Have someone smoke a cigarette in your car after your done blazin. Nothing works better.

5. Ozium works very well. That being said, you don't need to spray all that much and definitely wait outside the car while it does it's thing - it's very pungent.

6. Does it leave a smell?? Or just rids of any smell a together??

7. Works great!!

It smells like citrus or lemons.

8. It smells like Pledge. straight up workas great

9. yeah it will leave cleaning supply smell...but its better than weed smell I guess.

10. i use it a lot. it leaves a slight smell but to combat that i have an airfreshner that clips onto your AC vent

11. i just open the windows and make clouds lol

12. Works really well.

13. I use that and sometimes aromatic neutral air freshner i think its a febreeze product i dunno but they both Work great, if your using yo
    ur car roll the windows down a little bit as well

14. Works great!Get it[​IMG]

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklF7VtqJq8]Consuela Family Guy We Need More Lemon Pledge - YouTube[/ame]

16. Works great, you really don't have to spray much at all.