Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oz of ???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poptart727, Oct 23, 2010.

1. tell me what you guys think of my pickup and what strain you think it is
    i was told it is OG Kush but who knows :p

Anything i say online is a lie.

Attached Files:

2. have you scaled it yet ? bag looks a little light but then again theres nothing to compare it to. the bud looks dank though, could be og kush.

3. oh no tbh i scaled it and i got skimped 3.0 so i got 25.6 :p not bad but anyway most of these pics i had already sold 2 grams gave 1 away and smoked one plus as you can see right after i rolled a blunt :p now i have half a onion but its all good still blazed every day :)

4. You got skimped three g's and then gave one away? Damn let me guess you sold the two g's for five bucks? That herb does look good though. Getting skimped nearly an eighth isn't something you bend over and take though. Call the dude back.

5. To put it in a better perspective, you should have gotten 12.5% more than you did.

6. I would go back for the eighth you got skimped as an above poster said. Nice stuff though, looks like it gets the job done ;)

7. What does it smell like??

8. guys its just pot remember no reason to get violent

9. dank i smell it through two bags and a shoe box randomly when my fan blows my way

10. looks like it could be some legit og kush.

11. nobody said anything about getting violent. OP you should have called your guy back and gotten what you paid for, getting skimped an 8th is not cool at all

12. I'd be pretty pissed for an 8th short. That could be $60 in some places. Looks good though.