Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz Of Green Crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by enjoyandlive, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Was told its medical and it looks to hold up to that, incredibly frosty and soft, picked this up the other day in PA from a buddy

Attached Files:

2. looks rly tasty nice pickup man 

3. Looks OK, hard to tell in the bag. I would heartily suggest investing in some mason jars. They will keep your herb much fresher than a sandwich bag, and keep down on the smell.

4. #4 enjoyandlive, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    Ive got mason jars, the buds in mine at the moment. the photo was taken literally right after the deal, and thats what i got it in lol. ill take a nice focused pic of a nug, this is some dank

5. Is it really fruity? I've got some green crack oil right now that smells like a mix between green apple and some tropical fruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. ^Thats the green crack smell weve all grown to love :) For me I find a good green crack specimen to have a tropical fruit/ Lime smell and taste to it. Absolutely love it 

7. All I see is light reflecting off a plastic baggie. How much did you pay? You were duped by the word "medical". It's all medical weather it was grown in a hydroponics warehouse in Cali or somebody's backyard in Kansas.

"medical" is pretty much slang for high quality weed.

9. #9 Old School Smoker, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    Right. Now you got me thinking of all the slang for high quality.

Dank
    Loud
    Headdie
    Frosty
    Top shelf
    Fire
    And now it's medical.

10. definitely smells fruity yup

11. Lets see a close up pic of a nug  :metal:

12. It's hard to tell anything with the bud in the bag.   :mellow:

13. I meant no disrespect, just saying if you don't have em, get em! But you do, so it's a moot point. Bring on the high quality pictures!

14. Wonder if Wiz hooked that up lol

15. i have looked this is nice bud. ill get a picture soon guys my bad.

16. When I meant medical I was told this was grown by a medical marijuana grower

17. I could not take a good photo at all. it came out all brown when its green as fuck.

Attached Files: