oyster shell??

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by maina, Aug 12, 2010.

1. where can I get powderd oyster shell.

2. Maina,

I don't know where to get it on the East Coast, but Jerico Products, is the supplier of the Pacific Pearl brand that we get here in the Northwest. You might be able to cantact them through their website and see if there are any local distributors.

Hope you can find it locally. I'd be willing to go to our supplier and ship some to you, but I'm sure the cost would be outrageous. It comes in 50# sacks, but you might want to contact a freight company and get a quote. If you wanted more than 50#, you might be able to get some palletized and shipped. If you decide to get a freight quote, use 97202 as the shipping zip.

HTH

chunk

3. Whats it cost for a 50lb bag?

4. It's under 10 bucks a bag.......$9.80 to be exact.

chunk

5. Egg shells work too and most folks eat them... just not if you need to save 50lbs of them :rolleyes:

6. Chunk,
    Where are you picking it up for $9.80?

7. I called Jerico for a reseller around the Bay Area, but the woman who answered told me they don't keep a list of resellers. I asked her if she could name just one reseller they deal with around here, but again, "We do not keep a list!" Very nice customer service!

8. Slunk, don't know how much you need, but a place on Amazon called "Down to Earth" has like 5 lb. boxes of Oyster Shell you can order. For a small grower like me it is the perfect size.

9. Hi Maina,

its used over here when keeping chickens. I dont know if you have a farm store or smallholding outlet, but if you can find somewhere selling chicken feed they usually have oyster shell.

Cheers
    dave

10. Ok guess I should have just looked at Concentraits web site first lol....gonna go grab some for the clones I hope Ill be getting;) and for the seeds I started to germ today.

Numb:smoke:

11. Hey bro,

Concentrates has it.......I just looked at the hard copy of their price list and it says $8.80. so I don't know.....the copy I bookmarked on my 'puter says $9.80........any way you slice it a killer deal.

HTH,

chunk