Oxycontin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Analogjesus, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Well I am sure some of you guys read my percocet thread, and after that I decided I really like oxycodone.
    So anyway, one of my friends says he knows this guy who will sell me 80mg oxycontins for $20 a pill. I was wondering if this was a good deal, also I am wondering about how you actually use OC. I know you crush it up and snort it, but 80mg seems like alot to snort at once. Can you just eye the amount you should snort and end up safe? What would be a good starting dose? 20mg? Thanks GC for all the help.

2. That is a really good deal, and you could quarter an 80mg pill and be very very fucked with no tollerence.

3. $20 for an 80 would be a steal around here.

Just chop it into 4 equal pieces, and if you don't feel like snorting it, just crush one of the sections into powder and parachute it.

4. ya 20 bucks is a real good deal i would snatch that up quick. crush 1 pill up completely, eyeball 4 equal lines and do 1 and wait, you should be good for about 4 hours, you can either save the other stuff and just do 1 of those lines each time or do another and save the other half a pill. i would not go above half a pill if your unexperienced and i would wait 1 full hour for your dose to kick in before doing more. my friend got sick as hell from doing 40 mgs too quickly. so ya watch out but have fun!

5. and ya you can just parachute a qaurter chunk of a pill if you dont want to snort anything, thats what i do..

6. Thanks guys, stay high.

7. $20 is a great deal... but if you've never done it before, don't do the whole thing at once.. you'd be in a coma.