oxycodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dvo684, Apr 13, 2009.

1. I have 9 oxycodone pills and the bottle. I was wondering what the street value of 9 pills would be. I am not sure how much it is. The bottle says oxycodone-APAP 5-325 mg tab. and on the pill one side has i line in the middle and the other side says 512. all help is greatly appreciated city.

2. well, you only have 45 MG of it, so not much.

3. sounds like percs.
    so like 4 or 5 bucks.

I believe it goes .50c for 1mg of oxy so if you hav a 5 mg pill, so in theory, $2.50, but i've heard of them going up to $8.

I'd suggest finding someone in your area that knows. We really can't tell you how much stuff in your area costs. I mean, here in Florida, I can get an Oxy 30 for $12, and in some parts of the country they can go for $20 a pill.
    location, location, location.

4. Thank you for the replies. What would happen if I took one pill? would I feel anything?

5. by mouth, no.
    If you took like 4 or 5 of them you might, but you really need to decide if that's a road you want to go down. It doesn't seem like a big deal at first, but opiates sneak up on you.

do your research.
    Erowid

it's a personal choice though..

6. probably not even with no tolerance

if you were to sell them they would go for a 50 a mmilligram so in essence you have about $22.50 of oxycodone. with such little product i would make it a dollar a milligram which isn't too bad since you probably won't find anyone to buy all 9 of your pills

7. I was just reading on erowid. If I snorted one or two would I get high? and Its definitely not a road i want to go down. I just have some pills right here and a, thinking about trying one or two. Just want other opinions to see weather i could make some money or get a little high.

8. you can't snort all that apap in them. you can only snort actual oxycodone pills, not percs. You can try taking a few of them by mouth you'd have much better luck that way. Or you can find an extraction method and try parachuting. safest way.

9. Just do a CWE matey.

10. Ok. Thank you for the advice everyone.

11. CWE's are great and i did them on my 10mg percs and got pretty throwed so it's a decent idea