oxycodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by (.)(.)KUSH, Jan 27, 2009.

1. yo how do u find these i really want some and also hydrocodon also??;)

2. get back problems or get your wisdom teeth yanked

3. dont know about where you are, but where I live, there's an " open air market " for drugs like this...one square block you can buy percocet to vicodin, OC20-OC80, xanax, valium, whatever you're looking for...but you buy them from dealers, someone who has a script for them, get it through a doctor...ask your weed dealers if they know anyone who got them...

4. not to be a dick but i was wondering what kind of neighborhood you live, sorry if i'm hijacking your thread

5. ahaaa ur name is booby kush lmao

6. Find people with scripts. Or people's medicine cabinets you can go through if you don't mind acting like a fiend.

7. Your dealer may know where to find some, but the most surefire way is to get a prescription written out in your own name. Develop some kidney stones or get a wisdom tooth pulled. You know... ;)

8. You could also trying DWI and getting in an accident... But that's dumb as fuck, but it got a friend of mine a nice little bottle of 2mg Dilaudids.

(Note: I DO NOT RECOMMEND HURTING YOURSELF OR FAKING CONDITIONS FOR A SCRIPT. Finding a dealer is better, though more expensive.)

9. wanna know a good hustle? alright this is what you do...go to open houses and be all interested and shit and ask to use the bathroom, raid whatever they got ...if you go to enough open houses you can come up!

10. Haha, did you get that idea from Invisible Monsters?

11. i know its not ethical...but id prob do it:p

*prays for xanax*

12. My cousin has done this several times. You'd be surprised what you'd find sometimes. I'd be down word up :smoking:

13. *Opens medicine cabinet*

"WHAT THE FUCK IS AN OUNCE OF WEED DOING IN A MEDICINE CABINET?"

14. Oh, but you've got to remember that you have to look super clean and look like you can afford the house. Come on, now.

15. This is the best post in this thread. :p