oxy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dvo684, Mar 30, 2009.

1. found a bottle of pills and I think its oxy but not sure. Sorry for the bad quality pics ill try to get better ones up soon, I lost my camera cord.

IMG000156.jpg

IMG000157.jpg

IMG000158.jpg

IMG000159.jpg

2. anybody?

3. if you just typed a description in on google you would probably know what they are by now

4. I looked on google images, but I don't plan on taking it myself. I was going to trade some oxy for some weed, so that's why I posted.

5. #5 Eric111E, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    All you gotta do is type in "pill id" then the markings on the pill into google. It would probably take you about 10 seconds to find out what the pill is. Really google is fucking amazing. If I could read what was on the pill I would complete this abstruse task for you

6. I think those are Codeine and APAP if I read the pill right.

7. Do this. Or at least TELL US WHAT THE INSCRIPTION ON THE PILL IS! HomeK may be right with his prognosis but I can't really read the pill well enough to right now to say one way or the other.

8. yea what do the markings say? just put type it into google. could be vic

9. its a t3 at least im pretty sure,ive seen those a bunch of times,apap an codeine 3s witch means you have 30mgs of codeine an im not sure how many mgs of apap are in there,but if you do them you need something like 300-400 mgs to get feeling good

codeine is a weak opiate at low doses,so in that case,you should do a cold water extraction to get the apap out an don't fuck your liver,if you don't know how to do one just PM me,

10. it IS indeed a t3, you can throw it out lol

11. wait hold on,lol im not trying to be a dick,but why throw it out,it might be a weak opiate at low doses,but i mean if you got no tolerance,an you take 400mgs of codeine your gonna be feeling good,

an if you got a whole script you could get high a couple times,no use in wasting it,codeine is a very pleasant opiate high when taking it at high doses.

12. o i didnt read right, i thought it was 1 pill, and he has a whole bottle. cause 1 pill is worthless pretty much

13. I have a whole bottle of them. I'm pretty sure they are codien. so what do u think 10 pills might be worth? and would it get me high?

14. Id pop about 3, And youll feel nice. DOnt snort them! they have tylenol in them which will fuck up your nose!
    Have fun. Dont take to many, it will mess your liver up.

15. ok thanks

16. Yeah, that's Tylenol with Codeine 3.

17. T3,like everyone else has said.

Don't bother taking more than 350mg's of it.You can't process anymore in a certain peroid of time with Codiene.

I also would advise NOT to take more than 4,000mg's of APAP(tylenol).Even taking up to that amount can be bad,I would think.

Oh your trading.I see.never mind then.

18. 3 of those aren't gonna do anything take around 250-400mgs if you don't have a tolerance that should be good,but your gonna have to do a cold water extraction to get the apap out,alot of ppl start puking around 3000mgs of apap if there not used to it,

so make sure to do a CWE or your gonna get sick,its really simple just look it up on google,or you tube