oxy cotton

Discussion in 'General' started by FunkySkunky, Nov 3, 2005.

1. I've been wondering this for awhile...whenever i take 3 oxy cottons (sniff 1) i still dont feel shit. My friends can take 2 and feel really good. Is it just a tolerance thing? they were 500mg prescribed

2. First off - I would suggest staying away from pills - but if you like 'em, then it's not for me to say. :smoke: , but be careful with Oxy's man. I know a few people who have died on 'em. Plus, a good friend of mine got locked up for a LONG time for Oxy's. As far as the tolerance thing goes - three should be MORE then enough. I think someone is either lying to you, or they don't know themselves that those pills aren't oxy's.

3. You is gettin played like a vilion kid...

4. well buddy i hate to tell you this, but if you took 1500mg of oxycontin you'd be dead.... they dont make 500mg oxycontins you got a vicodin or percocet there, and the 500 is tylenol, ur only gettin 5mg's of hydrocodone if there vikes and it takes like 50 to feel good

5. It takes YOU 50 to feel good. I've got 20 in my system and I'm feeling real
    mellow and I'm buzzing pretty good. In fact I'd say this is about the same
    feeling as smoking a bowl of decent mids. Actually, I took the same amount
    about a year ago and it just about destroyed me. I was completely stoned out
    of my mind.

6. my bad i think they were vicodan(sp?) but notice i said prescribed, i dont think the doctors would give me a placebo, i store my stems in the medicine bottle but unfortanetly its at home to take a picture of it. But still that doesnt explain why my friends feel an affect off of it and i dont?

7. Well Vicodin and Oxy's are a huge difference. With Vicodin it can depend on your weight, whats in your stomache, etc. Vicodin are very hit or miss. Personally, being 6 foot 2 and weighing 160 pounds, I eat two 10's and I am feeling good for about 7 hours. Smoke a couple bowls, and I am perfect.